No announcement yet.

Post cycle gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liquid. I picked up some 4AD now so my last couple cycles I will have it stacked with the M1T.

Comment

I would wait another week or 2 to get back on a cycle. Also pick up some 1-test and or 1,4AD to run with that 4d. M1t is trash compared to those, especially if you include the side effects into that equation.

I was in the same boat as you, 6'0 started out at 155. Lifted got up to 170, lost it. Started again 3 years ago back at 155, and just this past year really started to hit it super hard, including diet. I now weigh 215 and am shooting for 240 by the first of march. I'm taking a Superdrol cycle right now for the next month, then taking 4 weeks of PCT, 6 weeks off, then I will check my weight goals and either start a cutting/maintenence cycle to shed the extra bf i have accumulated, or continue bulking until my goals have been reached.
      Last edited by BOHICA; 01-16-05, 01:33 AM.

Comment

I know that this is an old post but I must say that M-1T (a true steroid in every sense) stacked w/4AD is an excellent bulking cycle. M-1T is not trash by any means. You could also use M-1T w/1,4AD or M-1T w/4OHN for an excellent cutting cycle as well. Just watch the dosages and cycle length so that you don't stay on more than 4 weeks max.

M-1T was only sold as a supplement due to a legal loophole but it is defitely a serious steroid.

Comment

Working...
        X