somatomax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77
    Damn this stuff really works!! I have a vacation day today so I thought I'd try it out last night to see if I could sleep in. Wow! I slept from 10:00 until 7:30 this morning. That is unheard of for me. I usually get about 4-6 hours a night. Very impressed!! I'm just really hoping this helps me when I add tren into my cycle. That would be awesome! Great product guys. Thanks for the help house and rado. (I hate being nice to rado)
    running a gram of tren a week right now - one of the big reasons why i tried it - it works very well

Comment

Originally posted by house1
      running a gram of tren a week right now - one of the big reasons why i tried it - it works very well

Hey house, how often do you take it? Every night? Or only when you need a good nights sleep?

Comment

Hey house, how often do you take it? Every night? Or only when you need a good nights sleep?

right now every night

Comment

Just wanted to give an update on the product. I have started taking it every night and it has drastically changed my sleeping habits. I sleep solid every night. I have struggled with sleeping for years and this is the first product that has helped me. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has issues sleeping. Again, I'm really hoping it helps once I add tren into my contest cycle. That will be the big test!

Comment

I'm going to have to check this stuff out - the Tren is making me VERY restless at night - I wake up and wander around at least 3 or 4 times a night and I'm only getting a few hours of sleep as it is...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
              I'm going to have to check this stuff out - the Tren is making me VERY restless at night - I wake up and wander around at least 3 or 4 times a night and I'm only getting a few hours of sleep as it is...
              Check it out man. I'd be willing to send you a sample if you want to test it out before you purchase it. I would always wake up 4-6 times a night. Now I wake up once to piss and it's right back to sleep. I have only ran tren once. I loved the results but getting 3 hours of sleep a night was not worth running it again. Really hoping it continues to work once the tren is added.

Comment

Check it out man. I'd be willing to send you a sample if you want to test it out before you purchase it. I would always wake up 4-6 times a night. Now I wake up once to piss and it's right back to sleep. I have only ran tren once. I loved the results but getting 3 hours of sleep a night was not worth running it again. Really hoping it continues to work once the tren is added.
                I usually make my schedule work out so that I am "supposed" to get 5.5 to 6.0 hours of sleep - I'm not up/awake for more than a few minutes at a time but it screws with me pretty badly to even wake up at all - I am usually the heaviest sleeper I have EVER known - I could sleep through most anything and can/could fall asleep the second I lay down...

Where did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                  I usually make my schedule work out so that I am "supposed" to get 5.5 to 6.0 hours of sleep - I'm not up/awake for more than a few minutes at a time but it screws with me pretty badly to even wake up at all - I am usually the heaviest sleeper I have EVER known - I could sleep through most anything and can/could fall asleep the second I lay down...

Where did you get it?

Just google it and you'll see many places that sell it. I was ordering pro tan and other related products for my competition so I purchased it at bodybuilding.com.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    Glad to hear bro...How much are you paying for it...If you don't mind the question.
                    I think it was around $50.00. Worth the price.

Comment

Well I have been trying to see if there is a way to make this more affordable. Now I need the advice if it would be cheaper to find the products separate. I have found this http://www.tattvasherbs.com/mucuna.h...FRmHgQodeTUdQg which seems to contain the main components and then maybe buy the aminos separate....?

Comment

fog, did you ever try this shit out?

Comment

I still use it bro. I swear by it. Just received another container of it yesterday. Definitely helps me sleep so much better. Only time it doesn't work is when I'm taking tren. Shit nothing helps me sleep when I'm on tren.

Comment

Nope - I've recently started sleeping better but I think it has more to do with my life finally settling down some - I would like to try it next time I hit the Tren though (this Fall)...

Comment

Working...
                            X