No announcement yet.

Multi-vitamin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am a fan of nature made vits. not too expensive and i dont end up pissing it all out.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder
      I'm gonna try the NOW ADAM multi from bodybuilding.com. Read a lot of good reviews and I'm anxious to see if I will notice a difference from any of these herbs. Also, is it a good idea to split the two tablets in half and take a half of a tablet 4 times a day instead of two whole tablets a day. Will this help me absorb more of the stuff?

Ok, f ur gonna do that, than the the 2 splits before lifting and than 2 pwo. For example, f u wake up at 8am take .5 pill wit ur bfast. than at 1 take another .5pill. If ur working out at 4pm, than take it immediately pwo. Than another around 7-8pm. Somethin like that, and u should be set.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488
        Ok, f ur gonna do that, than the the 2 splits before lifting and than 2 pwo. For example, f u wake up at 8am take .5 pill wit ur bfast. than at 1 take another .5pill. If ur working out at 4pm, than take it immediately pwo. Than another around 7-8pm. Somethin like that, and u should be set.
        Aight. I work out at 9PM though so what would u suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder
          Aight. I work out at 9PM though so what would u suggest?

Try this. take .5 a pill wit bfast, another around 4-5. Than another immediately pwo. than another one b4 u sleep. I c in ur signature that u eat Cottage Cheese. Just take a .5 multi wit that u should be set.

Now it is possible to take one pill and break that up in 4 ways. So having 2 pills will give u 8 smaller pills. I have experimented wit tis and i noticed that u get a lot of powder. So wit the 8 small pills u take them once every 3-4 hours until u sleep. Just experiment around and c what works for u.

Comment

Working...
          X