Fat Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Loss

Can anyone suggest a good weight loss supplement? I'm 18 about 210 and around 14% body fat. I just want to get rid of some fat around my midsection.

post your current diet. theres a buncha stuff out there but they wont do anything if your diet sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyGuy84
      post your current diet. theres a buncha stuff out there but they wont do anything if your diet sucks.
      true dat. Diet is the key to your success :)

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=22119

read that.

Comment

Originally posted by football89
          Can anyone suggest a good weight loss supplement? I'm 18 about 210 and around 14% body fat. I just want to get rid of some fat around my midsection.
          Products Like SAN Tight or Lipo 6 work well but like everyone says, the issue here is the diet, If you are eating more calories then you are burning off, you will gain fat.

Comment

At 18, how about some cardio?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              Products Like SAN Tight or Lipo 6 work well but like everyone says, the issue here is the diet, If you are eating more calories then you are burning off, you will gain fat.
              I have a box of that tight stuff sitting on my kitchen counter, I also have some venom tablets. I can't do those types of fat burning tablets. They get my heart going at a gazillion miles.

For me the key fat burner has been diet. Cardio will assist in burning fat, but if your strength training and diet are in check, you can still achieve. And no spot reduction.. its a total body effort.

ooops, just my 2 pennies :evil:

Comment

Working...
              X