No announcement yet.

AllSportNutrition question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, if something is out of stock they should say so when you go to order it. and it shouldnt hold up your whole order.

i am glad they are taking care of you though.

Comment

if i order on a monday, i usually get it by thursday and latest friday.

Comment

I don't know. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but only 1 of the 3 things I ordered came today. I called again and they said they would call me back with more info. Haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
          I don't know. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but only 1 of the 3 things I ordered came today. I called again and they said they would call me back with more info. Haven't heard anything yet.
          well you aren't going to hear anything more tonight. they close at 5pm eastern. i would call them back tomorrow morning and then call again until i had some answers.

Comment

I made an order a few weeks age and when it came to the end my bill was almost $150 with shipping. After pressing the submit order button a screen popped up saying if you spend $150, shipping was free. I emailed them and one of their sales guys, Chris, more than took care of me. I usually bought from them anywy since they're a board sponsor but I was really impressed with how they helped me out. I'll be buying exclusively from them for sure.

The e-mail was: Chris ([email protected])

Comment

good to hear they took care of you rockiller.

Comment

Working...
              X