Question on Vitargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    i drink it on the way home. mix it with a fork and big cup. works fine for me.
    Its just a funny picture in my head. Some big dude in hammer pants getting into his car and mixing up some drink with a fork. :rofl:

whatever works for you though

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
      Its just a funny picture in my head. Some big dude in hammer pants getting into his car and mixing up some drink with a fork. :rofl:

whatever works for you though
      umm, i wear overalls with work boots to the gym thank you very much. :D

Comment

yea, what the fuck. why? taste different also. makes me think that the formula wasn't correct before. maybe the starch was wrong or something. or maybe they are cheaping out now and making a shitty version.
        LOL I have always thought thoes suplement companys are shaddy bro! I only drink that stuff cuzz you recomended it! so I hold you responsable!lol. just messin around

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          LOL I have always thought thoes suplement companys are shaddy bro! I only drink that stuff cuzz you recomended it! so I hold you responsable!lol. just messin around
          I agree I like the new formula but I wonder what the hell the differerence is, lol....

Comment

are you talking about how its really really powdery now? like when you open the lid the powder pretty much floats around the room? lol. I have noticed in the last 2 batches that something seems different with it myself. It seems a tab more bitter also. Whats the deal?
            yup -- it fuck s my stomach up now -- not sure why they changed it

Comment

yea, what the fuck. why? taste different also. makes me think that the formula wasn't correct before. maybe the starch was wrong or something. or maybe they are cheaping out now and making a shitty version.
              the original version was the best -- oh well sometimes change is good - sometimes it sucks and this time it sucks:)

Comment

i dont like the new mix. i am switching over to this. anyone used this before? Creatine Xtreme Grape 4 lb. [050080] - $23.39 : AllSportsNutrition

what do you guys think of the carb blend?

"Our Proprietary Carbohydrate Blend Containing Glucose, Glucose Polymers and Amylopectin Starch"

what is glucose polymers and amylopectin starch? and how does it compare to waxy maize?

Comment

i dont like the new mix. i am switching over to this. anyone used this before? Creatine Xtreme Grape 4 lb. [050080] - $23.39 : AllSportsNutrition

"Our Proprietary Carbohydrate Blend Containing Glucose, Glucose Polymers and Amylopectin Starch"

what is glucose polymers and amylopectin starch? and how does it compare to waxy maize?
                  So i am assuming you are cutting the vitargo out, and adding Creatine Xtreme in?????

Comment

Junk IMO. it seems they use sugar to spike insulin to transport the creatine. that is old school. that is one thing I liked about the virtagro it had zero sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                      So i am assuming you are cutting the vitargo out, and adding Creatine Xtreme in?????
                      considering i said, "i am switching over to this", that would be a yes. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        Junk IMO. it seems they use sugar to spike insulin to transport the creatine. that is old school. that is one thing I liked about the virtagro it had zero sugar.
                        you have to be careful about what is considered old school and what is "junk". just because waxy maize is the "in thing" does not make other transport systems junk.

Comment

you have to be careful about what is considered old school and what is "junk". just because waxy maize is the "in thing" does not make other transport systems junk.
                          agreed -- malto and dextrose have always been good aswell

Comment

considering i said, "i am switching over to this", that would be a yes. :)

ok than, have you started using it yet???

Post up with you think about it after a few months of taking it, if you don't mind

Comment

Working...
                            X