I don't buy many supps but I decided to give this a try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
    I will never take them again because I got massive pumps and boners for the whole time I was on em. Too disappointing when they go away. :D
    Bwahahahahah :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

So far I'm not impressed with this. It seems to give me a little more stamina but that's it. I've only been taking one scoop though and it says you can take up to 3, so I might have to up the dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Control View Post
        So far I'm not impressed with this. It seems to give me a little more stamina but that's it. I've only been taking one scoop though and it says you can take up to 3, so I might have to up the dose.
        i think upping the dose of tren or test would yield far greater results! :P

Comment

Please dont think this as spam, but the only "legal" supp that ever did ANYTHING for me was AndroG and Omnibolic when you can get it. Do some research and check them out. When you consider you remove the risk of the DEA breaking down your door it kinda makes them hop up a few steps on the list of possibilities.... just my opinion.

Comment

Bodybuilding.com - Optimum Vassive-NO - Nitric Oxide Activator! On sale now!

:dunno:

I'll write a review when I start taking it.
            I like some of the NO2 products when off cycle.

Comment

1.5 scoops is a nice boost energy-wise. I'm not getting pumps from it, but that's not really what I bought it for. Besides, I think once you've run drol and dbol an NO2 product isn't going to compare...

Comment

Besides, I think once you've run drol and dbol an NO2 product isn't going to compare...
                yep, thats why i dont even bother with those kind of supps. my energy levels are fine so no problem there.

Comment

Working...
                X