anyone ever heard of isagenics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever heard of isagenics

its like a starvation 9 day weight loss program thing that my therapist swears by i dont like the idea of low calorie almost starving the body but people swear by it anyone know anything on it?

i would never even consider it, cant believe anyone from this board would even ask about something like that

Comment

yeah its called the "eat your hard earned muscle diet" - fuck that and your therapist

Comment

Not at all a healthy way to lose weight. What kind of therapist is this?

Comment

i agree with everyone else...NOT healthy at all

when you put your body that low in calories, you will honestly feel like shit and your body will not function properly

also all your hard earned muscle will be broken down for energy (catabolism)

Comment

yeah thats what i thought, ive been reading alot online and it is a very low calorie but theres alot of stuff in it, im not going to try it but i am looking for a way to loose my diet is strict and ive tried many things like clen t3 etc but nothing really works for me so im just looking into new ideas

Comment

Originally posted by parabody View Post
              yeah thats what i thought, ive been reading alot online and it is a very low calorie but theres alot of stuff in it, im not going to try it but i am looking for a way to loose my diet is strict and ive tried many things like clen t3 etc but nothing really works for me so im just looking into new ideas

post up your diet and training, and let us help you out.

Comment

That sounds like the shit those chubby girls do on MTV's True Life when they are getting ready for a pageant or something.

Comment

it is a colon cleansing diet program.

Comment

Working...
                  X