No announcement yet.

pure velocity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so vitargo is being replaced? makes you wonder what was wrong with it?

Comment

This was the only difference I could find

CONTAINS 60g OF NEW ULTRA-HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT (2,000,000 – 10,000,000) LONG CHAIN WAXY MAIZE STARCH combined with 10g of creatine monohydrate per serving.
      the old was 500,000-700,00 in weight. Now I have no clue what any of that means?

also it says you can mix it with a spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        This was the only difference I could find

CONTAINS 60g OF NEW ULTRA-HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT (2,000,000 – 10,000,000) LONG CHAIN WAXY MAIZE STARCH combined with 10g of creatine monohydrate per serving.
        the old was 500,000-700,00 in weight. Now I have no clue what any of that means?

also it says you can mix it with a spoon.
        i think that basically means that it replaces muscle glycogen that much faster.

i may try it also.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          so vitargo is being replaced? makes you wonder what was wrong with it?
          bouncer in imo there was nothing wrong with it -- they said the new pure velocity was better then the old vitargo -

i disagree - i gave it away -- the old vitargo never fucked with my stomach -- pure velocity has a nice taste not as powdery as strait waxy but kills my fucking gut -- i end up sitting on the bowl - not worth it !!!!

will give palumbos stuff a try and maybe nutrex new shit but if they dont sit well in the gut will go back to the tried and true malto/dextrose mix
          Last edited by bigscott; 05-10-08, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
            bouncer in imo there was nothing wrong with it -- they said the new pure velocity was better then the old vitargo -

i disagree - i gave it away -- the old vitargo never fucked with my stomach -- pure velocity has a nice taste not as powdery as strait waxy but kills my fucking gut -- i end up sitting on the bowl - not worth it !!!!

will give palumbos stuff a try and maybe nutrex new shit but if they dont sit well in the gut will go back to the tried and true malto/dextrose mix
            If you try VOLU-GRO before I do please post your thoughts on it. I have a whole jug left of vitargo after that I need something new.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              If you try VOLU-GRO before I do please post your thoughts on it. I have a whole jug left of vitargo after that I need something new.
              will do rocket

Comment

anyone try any of this crap yet?

Comment

Working...
                X