Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
    Couple of questions for you YJ.

What are your reasons for not taking it on an empty stomach? I was always under the impression that taking it too close to food would decrease the effectiveness. Any theories on why you may have gotten better results NOT on an empty stomach?
    Citric acid kills my stomach. Also, I tend to get jitters or anxiety if I take stimulants on an empty stomach. I eat something light, then down my WF. Ive never taken it not on an empty stomach (Ive been down that road w/ citric acid), but I can say, even with a small snack, I still fly high with 2 scoops of WF.

Though I could be wrong, I think I remember you saying that WF/PW/GM was the best non-hormonal stack made. You still stand by that statement or has your opinion changed after the end of the tub of WF?
    Definitely a good stack.. I would still rate it right up there. Ive tried a lot of things but Ive done a lot with my physique and even more with my strength running this combo. Will probably do this stack again in Oct or maybe Universals Shock Therapy, Universal's Storm and Scivation Xtend or Xtreme Formulations ICE intra workout.

I also want to try Athletic Edge's Intrabolic at some point.

Last question. As far as the PW, do you sip on that during the workout, pre workout, or both? And how many scoops?

Sip it intra workout, this is when its most effective, IMO.

I add 2 or 2.5 scoops in about 20oz of water and start drinking it as Im stretching or changing. As I get to half a bottle left, Ill fill it back up woth water so that I finish drinking around my last set.

Hope all that madness helps.

Comment

Hell yeah thanks....

Comment

Working...
      X