Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    3v1lj03 deleted his post.

YJ, you having a meltdown or what? i really dont see what 3v1lij03 did for you talk to him in the way that you did. you attacked him personally when all he did was offer his opinion. no need for that shit, he did nothing to deserve that.
    Not attacking him, just his ignorant statements. Instead of providing intelligent feedback or information, he chose to play the "you need to do some research card".

If I were him, I would have deleted that shit too.
    Last edited by YellowJacket; 06-27-08, 12:41 PM.

Comment

he still didn't deserve to be talked to like a piece of shit.

you need to work on your mood swings. this is the very reason you have never had much luck with women etc.. :) you a virgin bro? is that the reason you are bitter at life?

Comment

he still didn't deserve to be talked to like a piece of shit.

you need to work on your mood swings. this is the very reason you have never had much luck with women etc.. :) you a virgin bro? is that the reason you are bitter at life?
        Eh...my thing with women is during sex, say from the missionary position, I try to pass her guard, to the mount or even side control and try and submit her with a kimura or an Americana or something. Then if we do it doggystyle, I take her back, sink my hooks in and rear naked choke her. It just gets kind of awkward. The rumors spread, so now Im sexually frustrated AND dieting. No man should have to live like this.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
          so now Im sexually frustrated AND dieting.

And uneducated, and a douchebag, and probably depressed :P

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            And uneducated, and a douchebag, and probably depressed :P
            Uneducated...says the woman...cute.

Comment

No, *I* wasn't saying it! :spank:

Comment

yea, definitely gave it away right there. some girl must have broke your heart pretty bad. you have a genuine hate for women, its clear even on the internet. have to move on bro, not all women are like that.

Comment

yea, definitely gave it away right there. some girl must have broke your heart pretty bad. you have a genuine hate for women, its clear even on the internet. have to move on bro, not all women are like that.
                  Thanks Dr. Phil...Ill see what I can do.

Comment

Thanks Dr. Phil...Ill see what I can do.
                    virgin

Comment

haha this is kindda funny
                      I got my Ephedrine pills today, 4EverFit , Ephedrine (12 bottle pack) 8mg - 50 tablets good one to do with?

Comment

and also I am sorry if you guys see me posting stuff all over the place, i'll try to minimize it.

Comment

Eh...my thing with women is during sex, say from the missionary position, I try to pass her guard, to the mount or even side control and try and submit her with a kimura or an Americana or something. Then if we do it doggystyle, I take her back, sink my hooks in and rear naked choke her. It just gets kind of awkward. The rumors spread, so now Im sexually frustrated AND dieting. No man should have to live like this.
                          good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            good stuff!
                            ivw used a liquid NO2 product during off time that works well. Insane pumps.

Comment

Working...
                            X