Havoc or Jungle Warfare... YJ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havoc or Jungle Warfare... YJ???

Wondering if anyone has had any experience with these Prohormones. From what I've read, they would definately be the strongest supps I've ever taken. Even read that PCT and stuff like nolva is necessary with them. (Havoc moreso than JW.) If thats the case, I'm going to have to start reading up. YJ, you had any experience with these?

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...rmone-profiles - SM thread

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25 View Post
      Thanks man. Stupid me, I only searched titles of threads.

Still anyone with any personal experience would be great! The SM profile says it has been used solo to reduce gyno, yet I'm reading on other forums people are needing to take nolva to prevent gyno while on Havoc.

Comment

Go with Havoc or Epistane. JW has some label claim issues and ALRI is losing credibility fast.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
          Go with Havoc or Epistane. JW has some label claim issues and ALRI is losing credibility fast.
          Thanks YJ. I was leaning that way anyway since it is a little stronger than JW.

Any advice on what to stack with Havoc to make sure I'm safe? This will be my first PH. How bout a PCT?

Comment

I definitely wanna try epistane. heard nothing but good things about it. couple of my homies are gonna try it and let me know how it is.

i have a freind who gave jungle warfare a try. within a a couple days he noticed a complete mood change that he did not enjoy so be careful with that stuff

Comment

ALRI is losing credibility fast.
              That sucks to hear. Even low cred companies may have 1 or 2 good products. I'm hoping that Lean Dreams is their 1 good product. It helps me to sleep better, but I have been having some pretty dark dreams while on it.

Conversely, not all products that have good reviews will work for each individual. I've tried Orange Triad, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude & White Flood. I like all of them w/the exception of White Flood. I can feel my energy pick up fairly quickly after taking it, but it bloats me and wrecks my digestive system for a few hours. I guess that is why they recommend taking a small dose first to test how the product will be received by your body.

Comment

ppl really like epi

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25 View Post
                  ppl really like epi
                  yea i really want to give this stuff a try.

anyone got any reviews on it?

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                    yea i really want to give this stuff a try.

anyone got any reviews on it?
                    I have been reading up a lot on it on other forums. People really seem to like it. There is some debate as to whether one would be safe using strictly OTC supps for PCT or whether you actually need a research chem. like Nolva.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofBone View Post
                      That sucks to hear. Even low cred companies may have 1 or 2 good products. I'm hoping that Lean Dreams is their 1 good product. It helps me to sleep better, but I have been having some pretty dark dreams while on it.

Conversely, not all products that have good reviews will work for each individual. I've tried Orange Triad, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude & White Flood. I like all of them w/the exception of White Flood. I can feel my energy pick up fairly quickly after taking it, but it bloats me and wrecks my digestive system for a few hours. I guess that is why they recommend taking a small dose first to test how the product will be received by your body.
                      WF/PW/GM is probably the best non-hormonal stack made. I am giving Universal's Shock Therapy/Storm a try in a week or so, Im pretty excited for that.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                        Thanks YJ. I was leaning that way anyway since it is a little stronger than JW.

Any advice on what to stack with Havoc to make sure I'm safe? This will be my first PH. How bout a PCT?

For PCT, some options are. Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support (Natural Test Booster), c Anabolic Innovations cycle Support (Liver Detox/BP Reg & Support. NOW Foods I3C (Indole-3-Carbonol) - Hormonal Support. Lean Xtreme (Cortisol Blocker), 6-OXO (Aromatase Inhibitor).

PCT could look like this:

Wk 1 through 4
                        1. post cycle support: 2 during the AM and 2 during PM
                        2. cycle support : 1 scoop a day until its gone/
                        3. NOW foods i3c: 3 mid-day.

Wk 5 through 8
                        -6 -oxo (400/300/200/100)

Comment

Yeah I was gonna run the Cylce support during the Havoc cycle, and their Post Cycle support afterwards. There is also a product made by I-Force called Reversitol. I was planning on just using the Post Cycle support, my left over cycle support, and Reversitol for my PCT. I'll look into the 6 oxo though.

Comment

WF/PW/GM is probably the best non-hormonal stack made. I am giving Universal's Shock Therapy/Storm a try in a week or so, Im pretty excited for that.
                            I'm living off of the PW right now. 3 consecutive weeks of over 500 minutes of cardio. In week 7 of 16 of preparation for an Olympic Triathlon. Will top out @ 740 in wk 14. Managing to keep my weight @ 185.

Have you changed your stance on NO products? You mention WF & Shock Therapy. Are these NO products or do they have safe ratios...or maybe enough anti-oxidant support?

Comment

Grinder, I am curious why you chose PH over AS? Is it a matter of availability?

Comment

Working...
                              X