Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack3d VS NO-Xplode - My thoughts and log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack3d VS NO-Xplode - My thoughts and log.

I have been using NO-Xplode for a few months now and have really liked it, great pumps and energy in the gym. I have been hearing and reading a lot about Jack3d lately so I have decided to give it a try and compare it to NO-Xplode.

I have been using 1.5 scoops of NO-Xplode prior to training and that is the same dose I plan to use with Jack3d.

I like the idea of jack3d because it has a more concentrated, less filler, basic and to the point ingredients list. We shall see if it works better then NO-Xplode.

Will start the Jack3d in a couple days, stay tuned.

cool man. Jack3d is good.

Comment

Well clearly it will be exactly the same if its the same ingredients and less filler

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Well clearly it will be exactly the same if its the same ingredients and less filler
        not according to everyone who has switched from no-xplode to jack3d.

Comment

NOPE! 2 different compounds. First of all, the amount of Niacin in Jack3d is much higher at full serving rather than N.O. Xplode at full serving. Everytime i take Jack3d, I get a Niacin flush. 2nd, Jack3d is an L-Arginine extract that has been modified. N.O. Xplode is a blend. Jack3d has no carbs, N.O. Xplode has simple sugars giving you an insulin spike. Jack3d has Creatine Monohydrate, Jack3d doesn't.

These are 2 different compounds entirely.

Comment

dna, you sure your not confusing niacin flush with beta alanine tingling?

jack3d has beta alanine, no-xpolde doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              dna, you sure your not confusing niacin flush with beta alanine tingling?

jack3d has beta alanine, no-xpolde doesnt.
              Its possible. I mean, every time i start sweating, my forehead feels like the skin is ripping. Also makes me itchy and shit. I also feel like my skin is tingly. Always thought that was a Niacin flush. Never heard of beta alanine tingling

Comment

"a natural part of consuming a sufficient dose of beta-Alanine is a skin tingling reaction once the beta-Alanine is absorbed into the bloodstream. There are several theories put forth for the skin tingle (termed paraesthesia in medical circles). One theory states that the tingling is caused by Beta-Alanine binding to nerve receptors, exciting the nerves and causing them to fire off at random. Many of these nerves are situated just below the skin’s surface, resulting in a prickling/pins-and-needles sensation at certain skin locations. Another theory holds that beta-Alanine is a nitric oxide potentiator. No, beta-Alanine does not generate nitric oxide – it potentiates (magnifies) nitric oxide function, making its effects stronger and longer lasting. So, when you consume beta-Alanine, wherever your body is making nitric oxide at that point in time, the beta-Alanine will magnify the nitric oxide effect and you will feel extra blood flowing through the capillaries close to your skin surface (it is because of the beneficial nitric oxide magnifying effect of beta-Alanine that we suggest consuming beta-Alanine immediately prior to working out"

Comment

^^ Oh, i guess that's what it was. its a bitch at max serving. It lasts for a while and post workout, but after 10min into your workout you don't give a shit because you're too busy focusing on your reps and sets

Comment

So one has more of the same basic compounds, not rocket science what the result will be

Comment

So one has more of the same basic compounds, not rocket science what the result will be
                      no not really. there are different ingredients and different doses in each product.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                        ^^ Oh, i guess that's what it was. its a bitch at max serving. It lasts for a while and post workout, but after 10min into your workout you don't give a shit because you're too busy focusing on your reps and sets
                        its just an itchy feeling or what?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          its just an itchy feeling or what?
                          itchy and pins and needles.

Comment

Lol its crabs bro

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                              Its possible. I mean, every time i start sweating, my forehead feels like the skin is ripping. Also makes me itchy and shit. I also feel like my skin is tingly. Always thought that was a Niacin flush. Never heard of beta alanine tingling
                              Prickly heat?

Comment

Working...
                              X