Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack3d VS NO-Xplode - My thoughts and log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    Lol its crabs bro
    Originally posted by Shibby View Post
    Prickly heat?
    imbeciles.

Comment

Take a cup of black coffee before you train, same stimulant without all the BS COST AND STOMACH ISSUES

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        imbeciles.
        Look it up, you not so smart know it all :)

Comment

Take a cup of black coffee before you train, same stimulant without all the BS COST AND STOMACH ISSUES
          And coffee gives you the pump that Argine, creatine, and beta aline do? Stfu if you don't know what your saying.

Comment

And coffee gives you the pump that Argine, creatine, and beta aline do? Stfu if you don't know what your saying.
            :noo:

you bought into the marketing big time bro, suffiecient carbs 1 1/2 hr before training and a shot of coffee or chew some coffee beans pre workout would produce exactly the same effect

Comment

Just got the jack3ed.

lol why is the tub and scoop so small? thing is tiny.

Comment

see above

Comment

:noo:

you bought into the marketing big time bro, suffiecient carbs 1 1/2 hr before training and a shot of coffee or chew some coffee beans pre workout would produce exactly the same effect
                  sorry but the main ingredients have been studied and proven. you stay stuck in your old ways and your old beliefs. thats why you never move forward.

Comment

sorry but the main ingredients have been studied and proven. you stay stuck in your old ways and your old beliefs. thats why you never move forward.
                    LOL I have NO XPLODE myself:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

mr incred, you act like i havent been using no-explode for months now.

comparing it to a cup or 2 of coffee is laughable. its not the same at all. only someone that has never used it would say something like that.

Comment

LOL I have NO XPLODE myself:rofl::rofl::rofl:
                        so why would you use it when you can go drink your coffee? stop acting like a dipshit.

Comment

so why would you use it when you can go drink your coffee? stop acting like a dipshit.
                          Lol the thing is bro when people on here first started talking abou NO Xplode you were having none of it, then gently you come round to start recomending Vassive NO and now you come full circle to NO xplode etc lol! Welcome to 10 years ago bro

Comment

Just got the jack3ed.

lol why is the tub and scoop so small? thing is tiny.
                            yeah LOL i was disappointed in it what a fucking joke. the seriving size its pathentic. i was up to 3 scoops in no time which is the same as 1 serving wiht other brands.

what I found is with all of these is for best results and avoid desensitizing of the product is swap products every 2-3 weeks.

i liked Mesomorph by APS. it was the best. Bigscott posted it up but its hard to find.

Comment

Lol the thing is bro when people on here first started talking abou NO Xplode you were having none of it, then gently you come round to start recomending Vassive NO and now you come full circle to NO xplode etc lol! Welcome to 10 years ago bro
                              i let people be guinea pigs and test something out. when a product works it works. i dont jump on something when its new, i jump on something when it has been tried and tested.

to deny it works or to compare it to coffee is ignorance or stupidity. which one?

Comment

Shouldn't we get someone who actually works out to test this?

What are you gonna get, crazy pumps in your PS3 thumb?

Comment

Working...
                                X