Supplement Critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement Critique

Hey guys, I am going to post my supplement list. Please comment and critique. I am currently 6'2" 27yrs old 190lbs around 8%bf. I am looking to get to 200 naturally with 5%bf. So heres what I am taking(all supplements except for tribulus, whey, dextrose, and multi are cycled 12 wks on 4 weeks off:

Multi
    EFA- with meals
    Digestive enzymes- with meals
    Whey- 20g pre w/o, 30g post w/o
    dextrose- 20g post w/o
    green tea extract- 2x daily
    ZMA- before bed
    Zinc- 15mg daily
    beta alanine- pre w/o
    HMB
    Tribulus- 6 wks on 2 wks off
    creatine- post w/o

not much of a supplement guy but your pre and post workout protein could be higher. if it were me it would be 40-50 grams pre and post.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      not much of a supplement guy but your pre and post workout protein could be higher. if it were me it would be 40-50 grams pre and post.
      Thanks... noted

Comment

i would also use a malto/dextrose mix = about 50-60 grams of carbs.

Comment

I would add boron. creatine pre and post. Beta alanine 4-5 times a day 1g each serving. (Especially take with creatine. With the dextrose you could go with the malto/dextrose mix. But personaly I like glycomaize by O.N cheap and no sugar so it would go good with he dextrose without goin sugar crazy. Deff bump protein up to at least 35g each serving and more of them depending on ur intlake from whole food

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
            I would add boron. creatine pre and post. Beta alanine 4-5 times a day 1g each serving. (Especially take with creatine. With the dextrose you could go with the malto/dextrose mix. But personaly I like glycomaize by O.N cheap and no sugar so it would go good with he dextrose without goin sugar crazy. Deff bump protein up to at least 35g each serving and more of them depending on ur intlake from whole food
            Good stuff man, thanks....What does boron help with?

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
              Good stuff man, thanks....What does boron help with?
              Boron has been shown in studies to significant reduces SHBG ( sex hormone binding globulin) most testosterone circulates through ur body attatchd to SHBG renderig it inactive. Boron reduces the amount of SHBG making more test "unbound" thus biologicaly active and able to enter a cell and activate its receptor.

Wikipedia boi!
              :thumup:

Comment

Working...
              X