No announcement yet.

Pro Hormones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well say what you want ... and I respect your experience. However, I did have an accurate scale and I did measure my weight every morning fasted and defecated at the same rough time of the day ... I did gain 18 lbs and my waist size did go down just under an inch ... those are facts. Now how much of the 18lbs was fat, lean mass, and water weight I do not know. I do know I looked more muscular, had a smaller waist and saw my abs begin to show for the first time. Perhaps the fat that was gained on cycle was deposited elsewhere ... I do carry a lot of back fat. I also know that I have kept 15lbs through my PCT .... now I am still taking Creatine mono and I am still training 6 days a week and incorporating all the major compound movements ... I love deadlifts :) so not sure where we go from here ... I realize my data would never be considered in any serious scientific study ... and its somewhat anecdotal .... so my next cycle I will be more accurate with everything measurement wise. This all being said, I know I do respond very well to Epi and it did work well for me and I am happy with the last cycle ... we shall see how the next one goes .... considering Epi stacked with DMZ or TR3ST we shall see

Comment

Well bro, if what your saying is correct, that is pretty much the best results from any bodybuilding type drug that I have ever heard of.

To gain that much weight and get leaner at the same time is not unheard-of but to do it in 6 weeks is hard to believe. Iv'e never seen those kind of results in the real world ever.

Anyway... props for the great results, I however remain very skeptical.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being skeptical .... I actually prefer it that way. Means you know what you're talking about and you will more than likely offer more useful critique of future posts on the subject. I myself am skeptical about several new supps hitting the market and have voiced my skepticism thoroughly on another site .... (not bodybuilding.com LOL) One of which being the latest in the Myostatin Inhibitor category ... (-)Epicatechin ..... still skeptical about its effectiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by TowerOfTraps View Post
          Lethargy is hit or miss and I think most lethargy can be prevented with a test base.
          Low dosages as well. With M1T I could tun 15mg day while my training partner was so lethargic he didnt even want to train,,,he bumped it down to 5mg,,the lethargy stopped and he still made decent gains.

Comment

Working...
          X