No announcement yet.

The Supplements I Use - Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am using evogene alley 1 vial and its essential for normal growth and development...I take 0.01-0.1 mg/kg body weight... I ordered it 3 months back and got the delivery in 9 days... and its working well since then.

Comment

hi this is very useful drink

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        I've heard of One a Day's and Centrum referred to as bed pan bullets because they pass through the body nearly unabsorbed. Sometimes the lettering can even still be seen on the pills. Nurses and sewage plant workers see them all the time.
        That has to be the biggest crack of shit I've ever heard. Lol.
        How the fuck a pill is going to pass all of digestive system and kidneys as a whole? Have you seen a kidney stone? If you have you know they are tiny and I'm sure you also heard how painful it is to pass one. Now imagine a person is trying to pass about a hundred times bigger vitamin pill through the kidneys and also imagine a pill coming out of you dick.

"Sometimes the lettering can be seen. " bwahahahha :rofl:

That shit will tear your urethra a part. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          How the fuck a pill is going to pass all of digestive system and kidneys as a whole? Have you seen a kidney stone? If you have you know they are tiny and I'm sure you also heard how painful it is to pass one. Now imagine a person is trying to pass about a hundred times bigger vitamin pill through the kidneys and also imagine a pill coming out of you dick.

Lol seriously? In the stomach out the intestines out your butt. Hence unabsorbed. Lol ever seen corn in your shit? Same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post

Sometimes I think you must really be retarded. Holy Christ. This ones worse then your speakers advice.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              Lol seriously? In the stomach out the intestines out your butt. Hence unabsorbed. Lol ever seen corn in your shit? Same thing.
              LOl at 6am half a sleep I was thinking more of a peeing in a bedpan and blood stream absorption. :grin:
              Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Sometimes I think you must really be retarded. Holy Christ. This ones worse then your speakers advice.

Dude shut the fuck up. I know you read my post @ 6am and didn't say anything because you agreed now chuck says something and you jump in and make some smart ass comment. :slap:

and yeah go spend as much money as you can on speakers that you will never hear the difference from the cheap ones because of the location, furniture in your house, the shape of your room or quality of your receiver etc are just a few variables that going to affect the sound tremendously

Comment

Yes beast I agreed with pill out of a dick. You clearly understand the digestive tract.

Where is the audio guru btw??

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Yes beast I agreed with pill out of a dick. You clearly understand the digestive tract.

Where is the audio guru btw??
                  Like I said...shut the fuck up :slap: and you'll meet him soon enough. :grin:

Comment

I've got some good real laughs out of this thread. Thanks guys. Lol

Comment

For better absorption you need to stick them up your ass. That's what all the pros do.

Comment

I have used cellucor c4 and it works well...Keep on using it and you will see better results.

Comment

Working...
                        X