• Creatine Monohydrate

To load, or not to load?

Thoughts...

Creatine Amazon

Sales tactic, use more = sell more. Just use at 5 grams on workout days

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Sales tactic, use more = sell more. Just use at 5 grams on workout days
      You're not the first person to tell me this. Thanks bro.

Comment

Ethyl ester all the way

Comment

I tried loading. One day of loading made me too nauseous to keep an appetite the whole day. Keep the 5mg a day and give it time to fill the muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Ethyl ester all the way
            Not the first time I've seen you recommend that. CEE is proven garbage and less effective than monohydrate.

http://www.utulsa.edu/academics/coll...hyl-ester.aspx

Comment

Lol at the like from scrum

I wouldn't say it if it didn't work Bro you know me

Comment

Bro science trumps real science... :retard:

Comment

You don't get much better science than 25 years lifting and experimenting.

mono never worked, CEE works very well on me in contrast and the difference using Google it vs not is profound.

On me

take it for what it is bro

Comment

CREATINE MONO works best for myself. I just use a solid brand.
                    3-5g per day is about all I use anymore.

Comment

More data against any purported efficacy of CEE.

The effects of creatine ethyl ester supplementation combined with heavy resistance training on body composition, muscle performance, and serum and muscle creatine levels

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        You don't get much better science than 25 years lifting and experimenting.

mono never worked, CEE works very well on me in contrast and the difference using Google it vs not is profound.

On me

take it for what it is bro
                        Classic placebo effect bro. Nothing more. The ester gets destroyed by the gut instantly and your left with basic creatine. You want to believe it works despite all science to the contrary. I have no doubt in my mind that you could not tell the difference between CEE and monohydrate.

Comment

^this guy lol

Comment

Bro seriously not hating but quit with the copy paste interwebz studies, half may well be funded by supplement companies and I'm not gonna get into a tennis match with you about it.

I'm someone who has successfully competed in bodybuilding, I'm none too shabby I the power department and I'm someone who can transform his physique quite quickly when I chose.

I'm also very well read when it comes to bodybuilding and I practice what I preach.

If peeps don't think what I do will work for them. Cool beans

Comment

The problem with you is that you can never admit when you could possibly be wrong. That's the difference between us. I may be a stubborn jackass but I am able to look at things clearly and err on the side of reality especially when there is overwhelming evidence in favor of that reality.

CEE has nothing at all to do with anything you accomplished when it comes to your competitive bodybuilding days as it was not even available in those days. You have no defense and you have no real argument to defend yourself in the face of science other than to say "i'm strong so it works". LOL.

Ronnie Coleman is an 8 time mr olympia.. he is also one of the dumbest mother fuckers on the face of planet earth. Your 1 show from 1997 means fuck all when it comes to the facts and science of CEE.

Comment

Working...
                              X