No announcement yet.

Creatine Monohydrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plain old unflavored monohydrate is what i use. Ive tried several different forms including CEE, and the one that works the best for me is monohydrate. Actually the CEE didnt even work for me, other than make my face hot when i doubled the dose

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      The problem with you is that you can never admit when you could possibly be wrong. That's the difference between us. I may be a stubborn jackass but I am able to look at things clearly and err on the side of reality especially when there is overwhelming evidence in favor of that reality.

CEE has nothing at all to do with anything you accomplished when it comes to your competitive bodybuilding days as it was not even available in those days. You have no defense and you have no real argument to defend yourself in the face of science other than to say "i'm strong so it works". LOL.

Ronnie Coleman is an 8 time mr olympia.. he is also one of the dumbest mother fuckers on the face of planet earth. Your 1 show from 1997 means fuck all when it comes to the facts and science of CEE.
      The problem with you is that you are not qualified to even comment.

you run a forum and have taken a couple bathroom shots oiled up.

All this "I prefer the board short class physiques" is simply because that's closest to your own twig let frame.

truth be told you would get anihalated on a bodybuilding get stage and simply cannot hold the muscle necessary to do damage even at regional level.

No one else crosses you on here and you have a few sheep that follow. Cool beans but when you start trying to tell me what's what in terms of bodybuilding you just look a bit silly to anyone that has a clue about the real deal.

There aren't many big strong guys with physiques on here but I am one such and I know my stuff and I am still in the game.

You'll probably come back with some troll quip but I couldn't care less.

The people who I respect in terms of bodybuilding on here know the score

Take the monohydrate bro it's all good

Comment

You talk about being a bodybuilder but you don't look like one. You look like a strong man competitor. Let's be real..

How's that treadmill and clean eating coming along that you were so excited about 2 months ago? You don't have it in you to be consistent anymore.

CEE has fuck all to do with any single thing you just said. Bitterness of an aging man, nothing more. Xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          You talk about being a bodybuilder but you don't look like one. You look like a strong man competitor. Let's be real..

How's that treadmill and clean eating coming along that you were so excited about 2 months ago? You don't have it in you to be consistent anymore.

CEE has fuck all to do with any single thing you just said. Bitterness of an aging man, nothing more. Xoxo
          Lol achieve something other than a crappy bathroom selfy game then come talk to me

you try so hard to convince me something I know works for me doesn't. It's ridiculous and delusional.

you couldn't hang with me in a gym nor on a bodybuilding stage FACT. You don't even have the structure for competitive bodybuilding so as long as you have a hole in your Ass it's a none starter.

Anyway CEE works great on me and and many others. Done this dance before with various studies like a tennis match and the independent ones proved my point.

As to where I chose to spend most of my time that's a matter of personal preference but when I train effectively and without a rep wasted.
          Last edited by Mr I; 10-28-14, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

Lol achieve something other than a crappy bathroom selfy game then come talk to me

you try so hard to convince me something I know works for me doesn't. It's ridiculous and delusional.

you couldn't hang with me in a gym nor on a bodybuilding stage FACT. You don't even have the structure for competitive bodybuilding so as long as you have a hole in your Ass it's a none starter.

Anyway CEE works great on me and and many others. Done this dance before with various studies like a tennis match and the independent ones proved my point.

As to where I chose to spend most of my time that's a matter of personal preference but when I train effectively and without a rep wasted.
            My crappy bathroom selfy bothers you doesn't it? You try so hard to convince yourself I look anything less than spectacular. It's ridiculous and delusional. :)

xoxo

Comment

Lol good shit

Can u believe we been breaking each others balls for ten years

I'm getting more swole by the day right now but eating tight. Things are happening
              Attached Files

Comment

Plenty creatine in beef

Comment

Lol good shit

Can u believe we been breaking each others balls for ten years

I'm getting more swole by the day right now but eating tight. Things are happening
                  I like that bag. Pretty sharp.

Comment

Plenty creatine in beef
                    More effective than CEE that's for sure. :-O

Comment

Use in the range of 3-5g every day...

Comment

Working...
                      X