No announcement yet.

MK-166 Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the average cost of this stuff and how long does it last? Basically how much does it cost to run for 3 months at a regular dose?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      What's the average cost of this stuff and how long does it last? Basically how much does it cost to run for 3 months at a regular dose?
      Around $180 or less depending on deals etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Turbo, anything new to report?

Have you noticed any improvement in sleep?
        Difficult to speak on the sleep effects. I have been waking up early and busy all day, so I can't decide if my sleep has improved because I'm dead tired or because of the substance. Dreams are a lot more vivid.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          Around $180 or less depending on deals etc.
          I think most run for a month or two then take a break?

southernsarms.com
          uniquemicals.com

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            Difficult to speak on the sleep effects. I have been waking up early and busy all day, so I can't decide if my sleep has improved because I'm dead tired or because of the substance. Dreams are a lot more vivid.
            I take it in the AM. I may change it to PM see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
              I take it in the AM. I may change it to PM see how it goes.
              I've been dosing 25mg in the AM. Decided last night to do around 12.5mg before bed. My hands are numb if I wake up during the night.

I cut about 500 calories from my diet when I started the mk766. I haven't gained weight but I look a lot more full.

Comment

I read some studies and reviews awhile ago, if there are new ones that disprove the gh bleed thing then right on. But it makes sense to me that with such a long half life, after the entail "dump" that a slow stead flow of gh would trickle out since it can't build back up. But Im happy to be proven wrong lol

Comment

Not worth it. Hands were only numb for the first couple of weeks.

Hunger increased slightly. Sleep may have been better on the nights that I took a dose, although I'm pretty worn out at the end of the night without this foul tasting mess.

Save your money and tastebuds.

Comment

Just so you know bro, the hand numb thing isn't supposed to last. Even when you run real hgh my hands were only numb for the first few weeks after I started.

Just saying don't guage just because hand numbness went away, it does that with real gh as well.

Comment

I tossed my bottle after the 2nd dose. It kept we wide awake at night. Funny how it affects people differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Just so you know bro, the hand numb thing isn't supposed to last. Even when you run real hgh my hands were only numb for the first few weeks after I started.

Just saying don't guage just because hand numbness went away, it does that with real gh as well.
                        Yeah I understand. I just didn't see any real benefit from it. Hopefully you will like it. I had planned to do a few months of it, but forget that. I would rather buy chicken with that money.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          I tossed my bottle after the 2nd dose. It kept we wide awake at night. Funny how it affects people differently.
                          Shoulda sold me that bottle for $20 homey!lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            Shoulda sold me that bottle for $20 homey!lol
                            Man I would have just gave it to you for free but didn't think anyone would have wanted an open bottle of it. People think I'm trying to pull a Bill Cosby on them! lol

Comment

Working...
                            X