Weight gainer supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight gainer supplement

hello everybody i am rahul from India first time i am joining this community and i need help from all of you. I want to gain my weight using supplement so please suggest me best supplement which can show instant results. thanx

creatine monohydrate

Comment

Food first, then a protein powder. Staples of training.

Comment

food is main importance.

your looking at it all wrong when you say "i want to gain weight with supplements". supps are there to help but food is the real weapon of choice.

Comment

supplements are exactly what they are called, "supplements" to something you should be doing.

Comment

what kind of food will help to gain weights

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
              what kind of food will help to gain weights
              as long as your calorie intake is higher then what you are burning off per day you will gain weight. technically any kind of food would do the trick.

for bodybuilding purposes:

eggs, chicken, beef, fish, whey, peanut butter, avacado, oatmeal, rice, pasta, fruit.

Comment

Serious Mass by ON is a good weight gainer

Comment

Originally posted by GYMRVT View Post
                  weight gainers are garbage, might as well go to mcdonalds

nothing beats real food

Comment

Yea majority of cals in weight gainers are low quality sugars and fats. Even the protein in them is usually a lower quality compared to whey isolate or concentrate.

Only time I'd recommend them is if you are already someone eating 5-6 meals a day and still need to gain more.

Personally I'd make my own if I was going all out with bulking and not worried about fat gain. 2 scoops whey, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 banana, 1/2 cup oats, 10oz whole milk and a few ice cubes in blender. Far superior to low quality weight gainers. Better protein, fat, and carb quality.

Comment

That's pretty much what I was drinking daily for breakfast while on cycle. 1000 calories and tasted great.

Comment

Originally posted by GYMRVT View Post
                        That does have most bang for your buck

Comment

And unless your a genetic freak, there are no supplements that are gunna give you instant results or a "wow" factor

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                            And unless your a genetic freak, there are no supplements that are gunna give you instant results or a "wow" factor
                            Only thing that possibly could is whey if your training and doing everything properly except not getting enough protein. In that situation you'd see some pretty good results. Creatine is another possible one.

Comment

Originally posted by uppick980 View Post
                              hello everybody i am rahul from India first time i am joining this community and i need help from all of you. I want to gain my weight using supplement so please suggest me best supplement which can show instant results. thanx
                              500mg test per week

Comment

Working...
                              X