No announcement yet.

I'm Quiting Pre-Workout Energy Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cycle my preworkouts because after a while my tolerance goes up and I need more and more scoops. Try hemavol it's good for pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
      I cycle my preworkouts because after a while my tolerance goes up and I need more and more scoops. Try hemavol it's good for pumps.
      yup but also keep switching products worked well too. I'm done with them there just not good for you at all. we all know it but ignore the facts..same with energy drinks...

Comment

Yea I think Im getting addicted to them damn Monster drinks.. I do the monster Zeros started out one a day in the afternoon as I was getting tired to get thru the day...now Im doing like 3 a day..I also use that C-4 prior to gym time... its getting crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Yea I think Im getting addicted to them damn Monster drinks.. I do the monster Zeros started out one a day in the afternoon as I was getting tired to get thru the day...now Im doing like 3 a day..I also use that C-4 prior to gym time... its getting crazy..
          I use to do the same, stop the monster drinks brother. Not good for you, trust me:)coffee sir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            I use to do the same, stop the monster drinks brother. Not good for you, trust me:)coffee sir!!!
            I hear ya..problem with coffee and me... I love it and do 2 cups every am...problem is..I drink coffee..I gotta go shit...LOL:agreed:

Comment

Ha ha yea coffee is a diuretic lol...

Comment

The poop is a result of coffees laxative effects. The caffeine can stimulate contractions in the intestines and bile release, makes you poop. Effect is varied depending on the person.

Comment

so diuretics make you shit and pain during injections is shooting through tendons and ligaments. your new name should be "False Bro Science". :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    so diuretics make you shit and pain during injections is shooting through tendons and ligaments. your new name should be "False Bro Science". :retard:
                    Yea coffee has its tendency to make people shit. Who would of known right :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                      The poop is a result of coffees laxative effects. The caffeine can stimulate contractions in the intestines and bile release, makes you poop. Effect is varied depending on the person.
                      Cool info..so it is somewhat of a diuretic in that dept

Comment

your either not following or just being purposely obtuse. coffee having a diuretic effect has nothing to do with coffee's ability to make you shit. Tea is also a diuretic and that doesn't have you running to the shitter. Coffee has it's unique properties aside from being a mild diuretic that makes it easier to shit.

Comment

I thought diuretics make you piss??? Didn't know it had anything to do with shitting....lol

Comment

Comment

How is this going B?

Comment

good, my girl took the c4 to work for energy. told her only half a scoop. lol

im def feeling less anxiety.

Comment

Working...
                                X