No announcement yet.

What's Your PWO Shake Consist Of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my postworkout shake redone.

I add 23g to my 35g of 100% Whey Protein

Comment

Just fyi dna, i did the math. 2 heaping TBSP of that powder equals exactly 30 grams carbs. i measure mine with a tbsp measure rather than using the scoop that comes with it. So I do 30 grams carbs, 30 grams protein, 5 grams creatine. Nice and rounded.

Comment

2 full scoops of ON Whey strawberry protein
        8 ounces of unsweetened almond milk
        1 cup of frozen strawberries
        Blend

Comment

I did that for years with Gatorade... not sure if it made a difference or not.

Comment

Jack you could say that about anything my brother. "I ate 7 meals a day, not sure if it did anything"... "I added an extra 100mgs of test into my cycle not sure if it did anything, I started taking creatine not sure if it did anything... the list goes on and on brother.

Your not always going to notice some extreme difference. But overtime all the things we know to be right due to science and experience make a huge difference.

Comment

True but you were the one who made me question some of the BS we are told. I def can say it didn't make me fat and I enjoyed the shake.

Comment

Yup and i still say experiment on your own and don't just blindly follow. But at the same time keep in mind certain basics. Pretty much all the studies and science done on pwo nutrition says that fast acting protein and quick carbs with creatine is superior to anything else we could ingest. Real food is best at every single time of the day.. aside from right after a workout.. the science is unanimous.

Comment

1 scoop of Mutant pro 100 rich chocolate milk
                  1 scoop of Bell Plantation PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
                  1 large banana
                  approximately 8 oz of almond milk
                  and blend

Comment

Working...
                  X