No announcement yet.

Phenibut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can relate to this thread on a few fronts. The sleeping issue and the substance issues that help or don't help.

Chadd, I know exactly what your talking about. There is a huge difference between falling asleep and staying asleep. Sleeping pills make me tired as hell but just like you I will be wide awake in a few hours.

My sleeping issues are largely due to pain (muscle tightness, spasms, knots in rhomboids/scapula area) and for me the only drug/supp that has really helped has been valium. Not only does it specifically work for muscle spasms but it also acts as a tranquilizer and really helps to knock your ass out when you need it.

Having said that, I realize Valium is a bit extreme to use just for sleeping issues. I also realize it's gonna be a bitch to come off of but as of right now there is nothing else I can do. I can't wait for my trigger point/spasm injections. Really hoping that combined with stretching and keeping my CNS from being over taxed will mean I can eventually come off the meds.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
      Ok here's my experience

250mg - nothing
      500mg - Not much maybe slight relaxation might be placebo.
      1000mg - more relaxation talkative
      2000mg - good euphoria, talkative, comparable to 3 or 4 shots of hard liquor in terms of feeling good. But still operational no impact on motor skills.

The reason you can't sleep without it is because it's highly addictive. I bet if you went off it for a week or two you'd be a mess and it would be more than just sleep. Probably hella anxiety. Also if you can't sleep without a substance, that's a problem.

Please remember, I am not a doctor, nor can I guarantee that that drug database is accurate. I only suggest it as it may provide some useful information for people who are curious about the drugs they are putting into their system

Comment

Working...
      X