No announcement yet.

Going to start cannabis oil - log here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lost. I'll just stay out of the thread. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Basically, having a high CBD concentration will give the benefits of THC without the "side effects". The goal is to gain benefits, yet lessen the high, paranoia, etc feeling. CBD blocks the receptor from being activated by THC. It is a antagonist/agonist relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        :thumup::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          Basically, having a high CBD concentration will give the benefits of THC without the "side effects". The goal is to gain benefits, yet lessen the high, paranoia, etc feeling. CBD blocks the receptor from being activated by THC. It is a antagonist/agonist relationship.
          Good stuff Turbo!!:thumup:

Comment

There is also CBN, it makes you sleepy.
            A lot of people say you need a combination of high concentration of CBD and THC to get the most out of the pain management element of cannabis.

I have to use high CBD indica strains because I am prone to anxiety. I tried some Golden Goat which is a stavia, it had 23% THC with no CBD, I did not handle it well. I ended up giving the rest to my brother.

I like making edibles with my magicalbutter machine but I havent eaten any the last month and a half or so. I can get shake for pretty cheap at my dispensary. I decided to make some potent cookies 175ish mg THC 50ish mg of CBD. I thought I would be able to handle it since I had a decent amount of CBD in the cookie to offset the THC sides... I did not realize you could get a marajuana hangover until I woke up the next morning.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by AvidFisherman; 04-27-17, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
              There is also CBN, it makes you sleepy.
              A lot of people say you need a combination of high concentration of CBD and THC to get the most out of the pain management element of cannabis.

I have to use high CBD indica strains because I am prone to anxiety. I tried some Golden Goat which is a stavia, it had 23% THC with no CBD, I did not handle it well. I ended up giving the rest to my brother.

I like making edibles with my magicalbutter machine but I havent eaten any the last month and a half or so. I can get shake for pretty cheap at my dispensary. I decided to make some potent cookies 175ish mg THC 50ish mg of CBD. I thought I would be able to handle it since I had a decent amount of CBD in the cookie to offset the THC sides... I did not realize you could get a marajuana hangover until I woke up the next morning.

Damn son. 125mg is potent.

What state do you live in?

Comment

Illinois. I have a medical cannabis card. Its nice, the cannabis costs the same as street weed but at the dispenary its lab tested so you know its chemical breakdown.

Comment

Illinois. I have a medical cannabis card. Its nice, the cannabis costs the same as street weed but at the dispenary its lab tested so you know its chemical breakdown.

I visit the dispensaries once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                    Damn son. 125mg is potent.

What state do you live in?
                    125 is a good number.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      125 is a good number.
                      Yeah... as soon as I feel like consuming again I am going to keep it under 50mg thc with at least that much cbd.

Comment

This is the best stuff I've had its so hard to come by now I haven't had any luck. I get anxiety too but this indica oil gave me zero anxiety.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice. Kushes are my favorite. Especially Pre 99 Bubba Kush. If you ever come across any you should try it.

Comment

Nice. Kushes are my favorite. Especially Pre 99 Bubba Kush. If you ever come across any you should try it.

My favorite ever was Afghan kush followed by strawberry cough. On the opposite end I had blue dream and it made me way to anxious.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                              My favorite ever was Afghan kush followed by strawberry cough. On the opposite end I had blue dream and it made me way to anxious.
                              Ive got some strawberry cough shatter.

Comment

Mr. I is there any way for you to get cannabis oil over there thats 50% cbd 50% thc?

Comment

Working...
                                X