No announcement yet.

Yk11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nizoral 2% shampoo if your worried about hair loss bro. In US it's script only. Shampoo and let sit for 5 minutes a few times a week. Keeps the hair on your head by basically washing away dht in scalp from AAS. The 1% shampoo is not effective, only the 2% script kind. Go to doc and say your head itches all the time and your friend let you use some and it killed the itching. Doc will script it in a second because it's just a shampoo. Makes a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Nizoral 2% shampoo if your worried about hair loss bro. In US it's script only. Shampoo and let sit for 5 minutes a few times a week. Keeps the hair on your head by basically washing away dht in scalp from AAS. The 1% shampoo is not effective, only the 2% script kind. Go to doc and say your head itches all the time and your friend let you use some and it killed the itching. Doc will script it in a second because it's just a shampoo. Makes a huge difference.
      Bouncer what the hell you talking about bro

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Bouncer what the hell you talking about bro

Exactly what I said. Someone asked "what's it for hairloss" and you said "yes".

If you want something that actually works for hairloss go to doc and get a script for nizerol 2% shampoo. Trust me.

Comment

I was being facetious.... cause he ask if yk 11 it's for hairloss.. I have no hair

Comment

ahh, that's the only part of the thread I read. My mistake.

I don't think any of that peptide shit is worth a fuck compared to GH and AAS.

Comment

When I thinm.about yk11

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                When I thinm.about yk11

Guy was a faggot.

Goooooolddddddberggggggg

https://youtu.be/_JCxP0wAXy8

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Guy was a faggot.

Goooooolddddddberggggggg

https://youtu.be/_JCxP0wAXy8
                  Goldberg traps for days!!

Comment

Youngsters they don't know anymore.... haven't watch wrestling since 90's

Comment

Goldberg was in his prime when I was in 9th-12th grade. I used to get so pumped watching him enter the ring. Best theme music ever.

https://youtu.be/t8do_wxlcq4

I know who the ultimate warrior is but he was before my time, I never watched him on tv like I did Goldberg in the early 2000's.

Comment

How old r u bro

Comment

Goldberg was the man back in the WcW days.. I think he is back and even speared lesnar

Comment

33. I didn't watch wrestling as kid oddly. I started watching I think in like 99. There was something about Goldberg, he didn't seem like an act. I don't like theatrics so I never liked most of the guys. Goldberg just seemed like a legit intense bad mother fucker. Plus he was tall so he gave me inspiration. All the bodybuildiers in the mags were short so I guess as a taller guy myself I looked at Goldberg as inspiration. When I first started lifting in high school I was a soft 6'1 170lbs or so. Lol.

I definitely knew who ultimate warrior was as a kid though. I just didn't watch it until Goldberg came on the scene. I always hated shit like the undertaker and all that kinda theatrical bullshit. Even as a kid I rolled my eyes like this shits lame as fuck. Goldburg pumped me up though.

Comment

I thought u was same age as Pato Rado lol

Srs.. watch summer slam 89.. Warrior vs. Ravishing Rick Rude... Warrior was just so intense and not right in the head...
                              Sadly they both are dead

Comment

Nah rado grew up watching I Love Lucy and shit. Ricky Ricardo mother fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X