Creatine Monohydrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine Monohydrate

Check it out B... got me some of this creatine... honestly never ran it on a cycle.. and I probably never ran it more than 3 weeks when I was off... but ima give it a shot... hit up 5 grams a day.. and doing no loading phase as I always read it's overrated.

yea no need for loading. 5 grams pwo with carbs and protein is best time to take.

Comment

I read somewhere a while ago that you should increase your creatine consumption when taking anavar since it does something to your body allowing you to store more creatine.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
        I read somewhere a while ago that you should increase your creatine consumption when taking anavar since it does something to your body allowing you to store more creatine.

Send me a link if you find it.. Now that sounds interesting

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

yea avid i wanna read about that. post article dick breath

Comment

Ill look for it this afternoon, cum licker

Comment

Just show how lazy bastards we are to look it up

Comment

What if your creatine levels are already in the high range with blood work? Do you think there is only so much the body can absorb..Use?

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  What if your creatine levels are already in the high range with blood work? Do you think there is only so much the body can absorb..Use?
                  i think you are confusing creatine with creatinine.

Comment

Gotcha I think your right

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                      Gotcha I think your right
                      where the fuck would you be without me? fuck sake. :D

Comment

2 sec google search

There have been several reports online that Anavar results are even better when stacking this drug with creatine.

Why is this? There is evidence that suggests using any type of anabolic or androgenic steroid greatly increases the uptake of creatine into your cells.

That means that when you use Anavar, you will have stronger effects with your creatine.

The dosage of creatine differs among different users, but generally people use between 12 – 20 grams during the loading phase and between 4 – 12 grams a day during the maintenance period.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          where the fuck would you be without me? fuck sake. :D
                          Some shit hole 3rd world country pulling security:D

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                            2 sec google search

There have been several reports online that Anavar results are even better when stacking this drug with creatine.

Why is this? There is evidence that suggests using any type of anabolic or androgenic steroid greatly increases the uptake of creatine into your cells.

That means that when you use Anavar, you will have stronger effects with your creatine.

The dosage of creatine differs among different users, but generally people use between 12 – 20 grams during the loading phase and between 4 – 12 grams a day during the maintenance period.
                            Yea but that just says "there is evidence" but doesn't show the actual evidence. I'm looking for that actual evidence in terms of studies etc..

Comment

Well creatine will enhanced every anabolic... right? Seems like broscience to me... if it works for natty people then it will have more effect for those running AAS

Comment

Working...
                              X