Creatine Monohydrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Well creatine will enhanced every anabolic... right? Seems like broscience to me... if it works for natty people then it will have more effect for those running AAS

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yea, I mean the thing jack posted says "every Steroid" but people seem to think anavar specifically has some sort of synergy effect. The problem is I can't find any real science on it. So yea, your right, it's bro science until we can find and actual studies etc..

Comment

I know creatine causes water retention, but can this shit bloat me already... I took 5 grams post work out and then I took another 5 grams before bed....not sure why i did it because I do not take more than 5 grams... went to the gym this morning and i look kind of bloated even after my shitz.... took my .5mg of apex yesterday too... idk

Comment

It's possible, we all react different. I don't get bloated from it. Maybe it's just the extra 5mgs you took. Keep it at 5 from now on and see.

Comment

Could be that or I'm not drink in enough, but I'm pissing like a race horse and eat asparugus just about errday...
          We see

Comment

Clear piss or dark? If dark you still not drinking enough.

Comment

Nah. It's very clear.. I drink 5 litres...

Comment

What's that in gallons. Speak American god damnit.

Comment

1 gallon about

Comment

1.3.. if you want to get technical

Comment

At 3 foot 7 that's a good amount for you. :D

Comment

I took about 10-15g of creatine monohydrate a day for 2-3 weeks and then 10g a day for the next month and in that time i gained 20lbs. thought it was water so i stopped taking it and i only lost 5lbs. i don't think that taking 10g in one day one time is going to make someone that bloated, must've been something you ate

Comment

Originally posted by domin8 View Post
                          I took about 10-15g of creatine monohydrate a day for 2-3 weeks and then 10g a day for the next month and in that time i gained 20lbs. thought it was water so i stopped taking it and i only lost 5lbs. i don't think that taking 10g in one day one time is going to make someone that bloated, must've been something you ate
                          It was the creatine... I eat the same thing just about everyday... Creatine only in the morning and I don't have any problems since... some will get more water retention than others

Comment

I take that back.. it was the waxy maize

Comment

Originally posted by domin8 View Post
                              Fella says he gained 20lbs from creatine in like 6 weeks. Was this creatine called anadrol by any chance? LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                Fella says he gained 20lbs from creatine in like 6 weeks. Was this creatine called anadrol by any chance? LoL
                                No it was just creatine monohydrate by ON, and i was taking quick mass by allmax as well. If it worked, it worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X