Gaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowHunter View Post
    I don't sleep well either. It's been that way for decades. I just pop a benedryl at bedtime. It takes a good hour to kick in but I do sleep and mostly all night. That is all the OTC sleep aids are anyway; just diphenhydramine hydrochloride (benedryl)
    1 benedryl wouldn't do shit for me. Need at least 3 to feel sleepy.

Comment

Last night I thought I was back in War... Windows were open and a big ass storm came at 2am... thought we were being invaded... girlfriend had to snap me back to reality

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        1 benedryl wouldn't do shit for me. Need at least 3 to feel sleepy.

I don't sleep well either. It's been that way for decades. I just pop a benedryl at bedtime. It takes a good hour to kick in but I do sleep and mostly all night. That is all the OTC sleep aids are anyway; just diphenhydramine hydrochloride (benedryl)

Benadryl is good, but have you guys tried Doxylamine Succinate it's one of the strongest OTC sleeping aids. It's sold under Unisom. Just be sure the active ingredient is doxylamine Succinate and not diphenhydramine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You want a good sleeping pill non addicting.. doxepin.. mild antidepressant .it is used for insomnia... I'm prescribed this stuff for years.. only take it if I want to be put in a coma

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
            Benadryl is good, but have you guys tried Doxylamine Succinate it's one of the strongest OTC sleeping aids. It's sold under Unisom. Just be sure the active ingredient is doxylamine Succinate and not diphenhydramine.

Hmm another antihistamine, I'll have to try that. Benedryl works for me but is does cause a nasty taste in my mouth after a couple hours.

Comment

Hmm another antihistamine, I'll have to try that. Benedryl works for me but is does cause a nasty taste in my mouth after a couple hours.
              Costco sells it for cheap as fuck. Much stronger than benedryl.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Costco sells it for cheap as fuck. Much stronger than benedryl.

Lol that shit knocks u on ur ass

Comment

I slept over 16hours once because I took like 4 pills, some guy recommended me to take that much because he said that's how much you need. (I was running Tren) DONT take that much. Ur good with 1 pill. You start getting very sleepy and if you fight it you'll probably see shadow people. It's not habit forming or addictive. It's just good to fall asleep fast.

Comment

Try looking into Phenibut. It's supposedly really good for fitness and dieting, as well as other stuff.

Comment

Phenibut is the active form of GABA. It works fucking great but is highly addictive and has brutal withdrawals.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson
                        Follow for learning something new

Comment

Working...
                        X