No announcement yet.

GNC Amp Protein Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, never had soy. Mine's whey, although I think they have pea protein and other stuff too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      basically you have to have a 50% off sale with a $10 off coupon to get just about the same price amazon sells it for. fuck GNC bro. place is crap. look at prices on amazon. free shipping, right to your door in a few days. you still living in 1998 man!
      Its so much cheaper these days buying supplements online. These brick and mortar shops have so much over head in costs they have to inflate the price of the products to make any money. The ONLY time I buy from a GNC is from the clearance/sale rack.

Comment

I haven’t done protein drinks in 7 months and I put on clean muscle from Whole Foods only, I’m 48 yo 5’8 210 with 10% Bf and I eat 150 to 170 grams of protein from chicken or beef, it was a experiment I tried on my own and thus for its working not even 1 gram per pound and also staying strong. Hitting PR’s each month such as 455 Dead lifts and 385 squats. All in all I think protein powder is over rated

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
          I haven’t done protein drinks in 7 months and I put on clean muscle from Whole Foods only, I’m 48 yo 5’8 210 with 10% Bf and I eat 150 to 170 grams of protein from chicken or beef, it was a experiment I tried on my own and thus for its working not even 1 gram per pound and also staying strong. Hitting PR’s each month such as 455 Dead lifts and 385 squats. All in all I think protein powder is over rated
          agree 100%. same here. i probably get 200 grams protein. the whole thing about needing 1 gram of protein per pound looks good on paper but i think it's overkill. especially on steroids where your body will maximize even small amounts of protein. i think all high protein (300-400 grams of protein) does is put strain on your body (kidneys).

we've all seen the guys that come out of prison bigger then ever on a diet of fucken pudding and mashed potatoes.

protein is absolutely important don't get me wrong. but massive amounts of protein per day is doing more harm then good to your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Haven't been using any protein powder at all the last 6 months. Only time I like it is pwo. I'll check out the brand chaddwhick and scrum use as long as it's not some soy shit. I know scrum is into that kinda filth.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
            I travel a lot so protein powders come in handy but I feel like I make my best gains when I'm getting my primary protein intake from food like eggs, beef, chicken, fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post

I travel a lot so protein powders come in handy but I feel like I make my best gains when I'm getting my primary protein intake from food like eggs, beef, chicken, fish.
              beef jerky! way better. though that shit is even pricier then protein powder.

Comment

the ultimate on the go protein. lmao

this fucken guy.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbd2tW9b1hU

Comment

Working...
                X