Looking for tips on Sarms advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for tips on Sarms advice?

Looking for advice on Sarms. I am 15% bodyfat and would rather use sarms instead of test. (I have a house full of kids and would rather not stick myself) not that I'm opposed to it but meh. I was thinking 2 mo lgd 4033 ligandrol 15mg a day and rad 140 testelone 30mg and yk11 10mg a day. I'm just not sure when to take nolvadex or if I even need pct? Please help. Thanks bros.

Originally posted by prbonks View Post
    Looking for advice on Sarms. I am 15% bodyfat and would rather use sarms instead of test. (I have a house full of kids and would rather not stick myself) not that I'm opposed to it but meh. I was thinking 2 mo lgd 4033 ligandrol 15mg a day and rad 140 testelone 30mg and yk11 10mg a day. I'm just not sure when to take nolvadex or if I even need pct? Please help. Thanks bros.
    hey bro i don't know much about sarms. steroids are more my thing.

but i know someone that can probably answer any question you have plus some.

send a pm to the user amino in the following forum. he's the owner of a sarms company but he wont bullshit you. he's a good dude. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...digm-peptides/

i will email him and tell him to check in.

Comment

I would start with less bro like maybe start of just ostarine but all in honesty nothing beats test first cycle

Comment

Working...
      X