Looking for tips on Sarms advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for tips on Sarms advice?

Looking for advice on Sarms. I am 15% bodyfat and would rather use sarms instead of test. (I have a house full of kids and would rather not stick myself) not that I'm opposed to it but meh. I was thinking 2 mo lgd 4033 ligandrol 15mg a day and rad 140 testelone 30mg and yk11 10mg a day. I'm just not sure when to take nolvadex or if I even need pct? Please help. Thanks bros.

Originally posted by prbonks View Post
    Looking for advice on Sarms. I am 15% bodyfat and would rather use sarms instead of test. (I have a house full of kids and would rather not stick myself) not that I'm opposed to it but meh. I was thinking 2 mo lgd 4033 ligandrol 15mg a day and rad 140 testelone 30mg and yk11 10mg a day. I'm just not sure when to take nolvadex or if I even need pct? Please help. Thanks bros.
    hey bro i don't know much about sarms. steroids are more my thing.

but i know someone that can probably answer any question you have plus some.

send a pm to the user amino in the following forum. he's the owner of a sarms company but he wont bullshit you. he's a good dude. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...digm-peptides/

i will email him and tell him to check in.

Comment

I would start with less bro like maybe start of just ostarine but all in honesty nothing beats test first cycle

Comment

ive tried rad140 for 6 weeks at different amounts. Tried mk 66, s4 s23, and a couple of others. Seems like the ones for weight loss or energy make me light headed and kind of the shiver shakes. Sure not convenced there a good for the money

Comment

I am currently considering arimistane, which i would start running during week 5 and continue on for 3 weeks after the cycle whilst tapering down the dosage as i go. Do you think that preventing the endogenous testosterone from aromatising would be sufficient to ultimately stimulate more natural testosterone production in order to recover my normal baseline test levels enrgifitness? What would you yourself recommend as a PCT for this SARM stack?
          Promuscle products, the website ive ordered my products from recommends their off-shelf PCT product called OrbPharma PCT advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

hey bro i don't know much about sarms. steroids are more my thing.

but i know someone that can probably answer any question you have plus some.

send a pm to the user amino in the following forum. he's the owner of a sarms company but he wont bullshit you. he's a good dude. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/paradigm-peptides/

i will email him and tell him to check in.
            Invalid URL. Is the guy still taking orders?

Comment

Working...
            X