Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been a while..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's been a while..

    Finally getting back in the game. I have spent the last 14 months trying to get my head right after loosing my son to suicide last Christmas. Not gonna lie...I've been thru some shit in my time ..but nothing like that. My wife....and me fishing is what has helped me thru . I attempted several times to get back in the gym but the guilt of doing something for me was over whelming

    I'm glad to say I think I'm finally on my way back. I've been on the weights for the last two weeks and I'm really enjoying it like I always did..I'm craving the pump again... buck fuck the sorness in the tendons...finally that's subsiding..

    I've been running test at 125mg a week for a while now. Enough to keep the old dick standing. When it needs to...lol..I've lost a lot of size..gained a few inches where I shouldn't have and obviously lost strength..I'm gonna run 300mg a week for a few months. I gotta get me back looking right again. And I'm looking fwd too it.I also want to say thanks to Bouncer Rado and Chad for being there . Even though Bouncer has fully transformed into a California west coast type...I'll cut him some slack...lol

  • #2
    Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    Finally getting back in the game. I have spent the last 14 months trying to get my head right after loosing my son to suicide last Christmas. Not gonna lie...I've been thru some shit in my time ..but nothing like that. My wife....and me fishing is what has helped me thru . I attempted several times to get back in the gym but the guilt of doing something for me was over whelming

    I'm glad to say I think I'm finally on my way back. I've been on the weights for the last two weeks and I'm really enjoying it like I always did..I'm craving the pump again... buck fuck the sorness in the tendons...finally that's subsiding..

    I've been running test at 125mg a week for a while now. Enough to keep the old dick standing. When it needs to...lol..I've lost a lot of size..gained a few inches where I shouldn't have and obviously lost strength..I'm gonna run 300mg a week for a few months. I gotta get me back looking right again. And I'm looking fwd too it.I also want to say thanks to Bouncer Rado and Chad for being there . Even though Bouncer has fully transformed into a California west coast type...I'll cut him some slack...lol
    good to hear bro. glad your back. you gonna run a little deca for the joints or no?

    P.S. you are still a southern white devil in my book.

    Comment


    • #3
      I've got some on hand...Thinking as strength improves and I increase weight in time I'll need it.. so at that point I will. I found some Var I forgot I had. I may incorporate it as a pre work out.. run 50 MG prior to eah workout instead of just cycling it. Just want it to help with strength for now. Never ran it like that...figure it would be cool to try n see how it does like that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Dude sorry for your loss. Terrible thing. Wish you well. Glad you're back.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          I've got some on hand...Thinking as strength improves and I increase weight in time I'll need it.. so at that point I will. I found some Var I forgot I had. I may incorporate it as a pre work out.. run 50 MG prior to eah workout instead of just cycling it. Just want it to help with strength for now. Never ran it like that...figure it would be cool to try n see how it does like that.
          I like the VAr as a pwo. Hope you do as well.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LIV View Post
            Dude sorry for your loss. Terrible thing. Wish you well. Glad you're back.
            Ty..

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome back brother! I lurk around here and pop up once in a while.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                Welcome back brother! I lurk around here and pop up once in a while.
                Sup brother beast!!! You still eating donuts.....lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  Finally getting back in the game. I have spent the last 14 months trying to get my head right after loosing my son to suicide last Christmas. Not gonna lie...I've been thru some shit in my time ..but nothing like that. My wife....and me fishing is what has helped me thru . I attempted several times to get back in the gym but the guilt of doing something for me was over whelming

                  I'm glad to say I think I'm finally on my way back. I've been on the weights for the last two weeks and I'm really enjoying it like I always did..I'm craving the pump again... buck fuck the sorness in the tendons...finally that's subsiding..

                  I've been running test at 125mg a week for a while now. Enough to keep the old dick standing. When it needs to...lol..I've lost a lot of size..gained a few inches where I shouldn't have and obviously lost strength..I'm gonna run 300mg a week for a few months. I gotta get me back looking right again. And I'm looking fwd too it.I also want to say thanks to Bouncer Rado and Chad for being there . Even though Bouncer has fully transformed into a California west coast type...I'll cut him some slack...lol
                  Good shit dude.... I'm always a call away. Bouncer is a bitch now

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rado View Post

                    Good shit dude.... I'm always a call away. Bouncer is a bitch now
                    California fag type for sure

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LoL @ you 2 geriatrics...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey Rip, I've been out and about for a few.. wondered where you went. Sorry to hear about that man, more than I can write. Glad you're driving on man, you'll be ready to roll come hunting season:)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well been back on the weights about a month now. Sorness is gone except when I work legs n lower back...lol. been running 300 MG test a week. Will start to incorporate the Var next week as a PWO. I'm gonna run 50 MG about 1 hour prior to hitting gym for next two weeks n see. If I don't like it I'll just cycle it like I have in the past at 50 MG a day split twice a day. I have enough for about 8 weeks. Either way it should help increase my strength a bit. I have always responded well to it. I'll update again in a couple weeks...gotta get my swole back on!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lipripper its nice to hear your doing better man. I've been away from the gym for about 6 months now myself dew to a career change which I'm very happy with but the routine of not working out become to dam normal so I've been back lifting for 3 weeks now and I must say that there is no better high than building back stamina, endurance, strength & size. lol
                            Good luck buddy!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by piratex View Post
                              Lipripper its nice to hear your doing better man. I've been away from the gym for about 6 months now myself dew to a career change which I'm very happy with but the routine of not working out become to dam normal so I've been back lifting for 3 weeks now and I must say that there is no better high than building back stamina, endurance, strength & size. lol
                              Good luck buddy!!
                              Thanks bro..yea I missed the gym..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X