No announcement yet.

Lagging Delts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crist bro, add a few more exercises! Kidding..........

Front millitay press, 4 sets Heavy!
    lateral raise great form not super heavy, make sure you feel a very intense contraction 3 sets good contraction
    and I like cable front raise to finish it off. 3 sets same

My delts are like bowling balls.:D

Comment

Occcasionally try working your rear delts first.
      Also try using an incline row machine or incline bench for rear laterals. You can really isolate them this way.
      Also, for med delts, try standing cable laterals starting from behind the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Muscle
        Holy crist bro.........
        bro? :bawl:

after i get my delts to blow up like melons, then call me bro... i'm still a bra for now :D

Comment

Originally posted by sana
          bro? :bawl:

after i get my delts to blow up like melons, then call me bro... i'm still a bra for now :D
          Your a girl? Ok, didnt know that.:D lol. Sorry :D .

Also, rear delts should be worked on back day IMO.

Comment

rows do well

Comment

Sana,

Here's a suggestion. Everyone's muscle structure and fiber types are different. So, not every one will respond the same to same excercises.

So, get a really light DB, 2.5 to 5 lbs. or so, and take your free hand and place it on your shoulder while you do an excercise.

This will allow you too actually FEEL what your muscle fibers are doing, ie, then you'll be working with factual information rather than conjecture.

Then try lot's of different excercises and angles with this light DB and your hand on shoulder head.

Find angle's and excercise that specifically contract the muscle you want too grow. Remember postions and angles and then go back to regular weights and keep that mind muscle connection always in place.

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
              X