WTF???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shibby
    I don't feel like reading all the posts :P but alot of times when I can't fall asleep it's because I'm thinking about so much shit. I usually turn my radio on to get lost in and just set the sleep mode for like 30mins.
    lazy ass!!!! LOL

Comment

I didn't need to read (again :rolleyes: :P ) all the posts with you hitting on RS and painfully watching her politly entertaining you with her little laughs.

:D

Comment

I didn't need to read (again :rolleyes: :P ) all the posts with you hitting on RS and painfully watching her politly entertaining you with her little laughs.

LOL -what you don't know can't hurt me. :rofl:

Tell em Red!! ;)

Comment

Ever use melatonin or 7-HTP for that? works for me.

Comment

now that was funny!

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
              now that was funny!

:rofl:
              Oh yeah???!!!!

Comment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THAT was CLASSIC!!!!

Shib- you never cease to amaze me. Some of your one-liners have me on the floor!!!.

...."politely entertaining you"..THAT was my favorite part:rofl:

Comment

when i'm losing body fat i flat out will not sleep well for the duration of cutting. i attribute it to an increased metabolism, but i'll also wake up frequently (often in a sweat) roll around, and flat out feel tired the next day. so i'll leave you with two thoughts;
                  1 - power nap during the day, it'll help to clear the adenosine receptors and fatigue that accumulates during the day, nap no longer than 15 minutes or you'll be fighting the down side of your circadian rhythm (sp?) and it'll be twice as hard to become alert once again. if you catch the down-side of the circadian rhythm it can take up to 90 minutes to cycle through again.
                  2 - often the stress over not being able to sleep well is worse than the sleep deficit incurred. I often find comfort though remembering a study that showed that on the nights people toss and turn and generally feel they've gotten no sleep, they've actually gotten more than they believe they have. they've measured how long and frequently they've entered a deep REM sleep pattern and found they were shorter, but there were more of then simply spaced out throughout the night. sometimes when i wake and feel like shit i keep in mind it's probably simply my mind making it worse than it is and that it's not really so bad. okay, so that sounded like some stupid-ass POSITIVE THINKING FOR THE SOUL OF THE DEAD CHICKEN IN YOUR SOUP sort of thing, but it works for me. rest well and best of luck w/ your surgery!

Comment

Originally posted by hlcn8
                    when i'm losing body fat i flat out will not sleep well for the duration of cutting. i attribute it to an increased metabolism, but i'll also wake up frequently (often in a sweat) roll around, and flat out feel tired the next day. so i'll leave you with two thoughts;
                    1 - power nap during the day, it'll help to clear the adenosine receptors and fatigue that accumulates during the day, nap no longer than 15 minutes or you'll be fighting the down side of your circadian rhythm (sp?) and it'll be twice as hard to become alert once again. if you catch the down-side of the circadian rhythm it can take up to 90 minutes to cycle through again.
                    2 - often the stress over not being able to sleep well is worse than the sleep deficit incurred. I often find comfort though remembering a study that showed that on the nights people toss and turn and generally feel they've gotten no sleep, they've actually gotten more than they believe they have. they've measured how long and frequently they've entered a deep REM sleep pattern and found they were shorter, but there were more of then simply spaced out throughout the night. sometimes when i wake and feel like shit i keep in mind it's probably simply my mind making it worse than it is and that it's not really so bad. okay, so that sounded like some stupid-ass POSITIVE THINKING FOR THE SOUL OF THE DEAD CHICKEN IN YOUR SOUP sort of thing, but it works for me. rest well and best of luck w/ your surgery!
                    Good post bro.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel

THAT was CLASSIC!!!!

Shib- you never cease to amaze me. Some of your one-liners have me on the floor!!!.

:(

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel

THAT was CLASSIC!!!!

I'm hear to please. But I prefer to do it when I mean too and not by making a stupid comment about a drink that I didn't mean that way. :)

Comment

I'm hear to please. But I prefer to do it when I mean too and not by making a stupid comment about a drink that I didn't mean that way. :)
                          yeah go drink a carbo force :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                            yeah go drink a carbo force :rofl:
                            Your one of those guys that hears a joke and after it's over says something to just kill it. In other words your not funny :fufool:

Comment

Your one of those guys that hears a joke and after it's over says something to just kill it. In other words your not funny :fufool:
                              man this tren is telling me to give you an ass whooping!!!!!!! :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                                Good post bro.
                                thank you SC!

Comment

Working...
                                X