Training Schedule in a Perfect World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Schedule in a Perfect World

In a perfect world, where money wasnt an issue, and you had no time restraints and you could choose the time you workout every day...when would it be???

AM, before you eat at all???

afternoon?

PM?

late night?

Maybe split it up???

personally for me...it would be Cardio around 10-11am before I eat anything...then lift around 5-6 pm

definetly around 12 oclock. I had this time in college when time and money weren't an issue :D i have tried the morning. didn't have the energy and late night workouts were a crap shoot. sometimes they were good somtimes not.

Comment

I would train in the early afternoon. I would say mornings but I like to sit around the house and be lazy so I don't get motivated until at least 1:00 PM.

Comment

I would train early morning Because i am a morning person and i'm up early the only problem i have is there are no gyms open early enough around me to get the job done so i do it in the afternoon

Comment

would all of you get it done in one shot...or do two different times....cardio once, and lifts the next

Comment

This worked amazingly for me in the marine corps.... one of the few things I do miss..

Cardio upon waking.... weights between 1030-noon

Comment

Same time as I train now, after I've been awake for 4 hours and eaten twice, I'm awake enough that I'm strong but not tired from being up all day

Comment

5:00pm Is best for me. Or 7:00pm. Daytime 12:00pm

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf
                  This worked amazingly for me in the marine corps.... one of the few things I do miss..

Cardio upon waking.... weights between 1030-noon

what time was cardio?

Comment

Working...
                  X