bicep routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bicep routine

tell me if you think this is a good enough bicep routine or if i should change it.

I'm 12 and i weigh 120 and i don't have much fat on me.
    Preacher Curl: 1 set of 10 reps
    Standing bicep curl: 2 sets of 10 reps each
    (by the way i put a five pound weight on each side and the bar is pretty heavy it is just a regular e-z curl bar)

thanks

Hey bro, for your age, that should be fine for you to help develope your strength. Don't push for too much though, you're growing extremely fast at this stage of your life and you don't want to stunt your growth by trying too many heavy lifts. For your bi's, you could get away with doing a little bit more, a couple of more sets, maybe an extra set of preachers and an extra set of standing curls. Good luck!

Comment

In my opinion with you age you should try to do movements that incorporate more muscles like pull up's, Flat presses, rows, push ups. If you already do stuuf like this having a bicep day wouldnt hurt. You workout looks pretty good. I wouldt drop the prechers and throw in a couple of sets of concentration curls with moderate weight. Get some experiance in the gym before going heavy. Work on things like form and building a few different workouts so you can mix it up.

Comment

Working...
      X