My Current Routine..thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zed
    does everyone thinks its an absoulte necessity to hit each bodypart a week? our bodies arent exactly based on a system of weeks...weve geared them this way havent we?? sometimes the day after legs i can barely walk let alone get "up" for a good workout so i take like 2 days off to rejuveniate and recover...i figure id rather go 110% after 2 days of rest than 70% the next day...this draws some of my splits out over more than a week ... is this a bad idea??
    Do legs the last day of your split, take two days off, and start again. Most muscles only take about three or four days to fully recover. A week between training each bodypart is the maximum rest time you should be taking, otherwise you're probably wasting time.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmeathead
      I AGREE WITH CONTROL.. EVERY OTHER DAY IS MY ROUTINE, AFTER A HARD WORK OUT IS FOLLOWED BY A COMPLETE DAY OF REST AND SO ALL MY PROTEIN AND MINERALS GO INTO JUST THOSE MUSCLES AND CONCETRATE ON THEM INSTEAD A 5 DAY MASACRE ON YOUR BODY IN A ROW .. I GET SKINNY WHEN I GO TO MUCH.. MAYBE ITS JUST ME.. AND CONTROL DO U LIFT 3-4 TIMES A WEEK EVEN ON JUICE ?
      There's no way I could lift as heavy as I do more than 4 days a week. I don't train more often When I'm on gear. I just lift heavier and eat more.

Comment

Working...
      X