My Exercise Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Exercise Routine

Please give some feedback about it, thx.

Mon- bi's, Tri's, Forearms
    Tues- Chest
    Wed- Shoulders
    Thurs- Legs, Back
    Fri-Sun: Rest

Would be more helpfull it you posted:
    • Exercises
    • Sets & Reps
    • Rest intervals
    • Current Aims

It is probably not in your interest to do all of the largest muscles (back & legs) on the same day.

Comment

Please also post
      • Current stats
      • Training experience

Comment

id like to see you leg back work out i could never do both in the same day! thoes are your 2 largest muscles in your body to do the same day is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
          id like to see you leg back work out i could never do both in the same day! thoes are your 2 largest muscles in your body to do the same day is crazy.
          I've done it before, but I drink a carb drink throughout and am absolutely useless for the rest of the day afterward. I wouldn't recommend it--ever. There's virtually no way to give 100% all the way through, unless you're doing lower volume, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
            I've done it before, but I drink a carb drink throughout and am absolutely useless for the rest of the day afterward. I wouldn't recommend it--ever. There's virtually no way to give 100% all the way through, unless you're doing lower volume, but still...
            If anything, maybe just hams with back, since you can technically hit both effectively with deadlifts.

Comment

Tri's on monday then chest on tues day. Don't think that is good either. My arms take a beating. After chest day sometimes I feel my tri's tight and even sore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiev
                Tri's on monday then chest on tues day. Don't think that is good either. My arms take a beating. After chest day sometimes I feel my tri's tight and even sore.
                yes i agree there also but i didnt wanna smash his whole program! and you never know it might work good for him but i wouldnt do it either.

Comment

Working...
                X