The 300 Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    LOL me too. I could do everything else in 1-2 sets but pull ups would take at least 10 sets probably more like 15.
    Ditto, even at that I'd not be able to write my own name afterward.

Comment

just watched this again....any info on there diet around

Comment

pulls ups shouldnt be any harder for bigger guys. Its all relative. If your a bigger guy you have bigger lats. If you include them in every back workout you will get stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          pulls ups shouldnt be any harder for bigger guys. Its all relative. If your a bigger guy you have bigger lats. If you include them in every back workout you will get stronger.
          i dont know about that bro. there comes a point when the weight is far more then the lats grow. markus ruhl, ronnie, stopped doing pull ups years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            i dont know about that bro. there comes a point when the weight is far more then the lats grow. markus ruhl, ronnie, stopped doing pull ups years ago.
            yeah i gotta agree. i like to think i have a pretty strong back but still at my size dead hang pull ups are hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              most times lack of pull up strength is not a "lat deficiency" its the weak links in between the grip to the lats that does not get exponentially stronger as the body becomes bigger. the lats really only take over the last 1/3 for me.

Comment

^what the hell does that mean :dunno:

Comment

that if you are a heavier person there are other things that prevent you from being able to do pullups besides lat strength as in your grip strength isnt strong enough to hold long enough to do a lot of reps. i think that kinda what hes gettn at

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25 View Post
                    ^what the hell does that mean :dunno:
                    it means you need to update your info about what actually happens in the gym

Comment

Originally posted by BIGFELLA View Post
                      For time:
                      100 Pull-ups
                      100 Push-ups
                      100 Sit-ups
                      100 Squats

this is the wod for today anyone interested?
                      mmmmmm

angie

i love her

Comment

Working...
                      X