Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time has come

Morning guys,
    I am almost done with my 8 eggwhites and brocolli, I know what a combo :wacko:.

Contest prep training starts TODAY. 8 weeks of hard work to coast for a last few. My cardio will now be done in the mornings and 4 days of strength training (I will be doing 2 days of strength on the weekends to free up some of my evening time and alternate it when my daughter is away every other weekend).

No more carbs @ first or dinner meal, hence the lovely meal above. Going to see my coach on Valentine's Day, what a treat.. He hopes to see some more tightness in the ham/glute area from the change of the diet. Every two weeks to see him to see how this all comes tighter.

Wish me luck :) because my nerves are starting to wake me at night.

Good luck WW. :D (did you mix the eggwhites and brocolli or eat them separate? lol).

Comment

Try mixing in some spinach. I mix spinach with my eggs/egg whites but never broccoli. Broccoli doesn’t sound the best! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
        Good luck WW. :D (did you mix the eggwhites and brocolli or eat them separate? lol).
        Thanks :) - nope I didn't mix the two. It wasn't too bad. I did miss the oats though :D but I had those around 9:15.

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Try mixing in some spinach. I mix spinach with my eggs/egg whites but never broccoli. Broccoli doesn’t sound the best! :)
        I love spinach. I add that to my turkey burgers. I rather eat the egg whites alone. I just add garlic and onion powder when I throw it on the pan. I do HOWEVER love a spinach calzone.

UPDATE ON THE CARDIO TODAY - I did 30 minutes on the deathmill.. - but I actually did a light jog alternating every few minutes to speed walking.. nothing too intense, but man I was able to jog for a bit and not feel so out of breath. Maybe the morning cardio is better on the lungs, lol. oh I think I am gonna get used to this pretty quick.

Well anyhows, I got clearance from corporate fitness to use the gym in my bldg to do my cardio here instead of running down to my gym. So its much better, I can shower and not have to run out in the cold with a wet head.

I am so excited.. better start thinking of a color for my suit..

SWEET.. things are looking good on this cloudy snowyish day! YUM
        Last edited by WonderWoman; 02-04-08, 12:31 PM.

Comment

good luck WW.

Comment

yep, good luck. and remember, this is fun, this is the best part of the whole process. enjoy it.

Comment

Throw down young savior ..Rock on

Comment

best of luck and by the way what that site?

Comment

Man dieting sucks that is my weakness. good luck I hope you rock that place. also Id go red for the suit. chickes in red are hot!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    Man dieting sucks that is my weakness. good luck I hope you rock that place. also Id go red for the suit. chickes in red are hot!
                    I think the dieting and the posing will be the hardest for me. Well the diet is always good in the beginning. I changed it up so I was looking forward to all my meals today, but after a few weeks, it will be tough. I am just gonna isolate myself to stay clear of temptation. My friends are like you can hang out with us and just drink water. NO, I don't even want to be around bars or socializing. NOT that I am antisocial, on the contraire, but there will come a point later down the road, especially when i am lacking carbs that my mental focus will be in an uproar. So I will chill.. work on my posing, tan, massages, etc. YOU guys may see me online alot to pass the time, hehe!

I think weeks down the road where I can really see more changes in my body, well that will help keep me focused and on track. Man, the arnold trip is coming up too and I have designated myself as the driver. That is the only time you will catch me in a bar and I will be drinking water, lol.

Comment

UPDATE:

The morning cardios are working in my benefit. I can see the hip area starting to shed more in just 1 week. The lack of carbs at that time of the morning, well I am feeling it. Not too bad, but my body feels a bit more drained. Luckily I load up on carbs right after my cardio and shower session, lol - so I am good.

I am going to take some pictures of the hip area where I am trying to shed and tighten and track that progress every 2weeks.

I found a posing coach who is gonna start working with me next weekend. She is a very nice gal and is a wnbf pro. She is very humble and is 100% in my corner to help me out. She wants to stick with me from posing practice to being with me backstage. I can tell with just chatting with her online that she is grounded and won't take me for a ride. She really wants to help me and has confidence that I am motivated.

I am also gonna soup up some extra salsa lessons and gonna start surfing for a pop/funk/hiphop class to take. I want to work on getting more rhythmn in my hip action. This will help me with my routine and also give me more confidence.

The clock is ticking...
                      :P

Comment

Working...
                      X