goin catabolic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OhHannah View Post
    Sounds like more of a glycogen depletion issue than necessarily a catabolism issue, though you could certainly have some other biochemical processes going on as well (eg, cortisol). Might be fixable by eating more carbs pre-workout.

Pre-breakfast cardio is a very good way to burn fat, but it can certainly toast some muscle too.

No. If it's actually overtraining, that's your body breaking down for real, and your response will be to get sick, not get used to it.
    thank you!

Comment

Foghat. no way did the test help. Im still always beat down. kinda like nuttin ever gets to rest. I took 4 days off the gym (weights) to see If stonecolds adise will work I feel a lil lazy but very motavated to pound out some squats. last few workouts I had to stop at 405. today I feel at least like I can get back up to 455 maybe even try 495???? 455 for 8 reps is my best so anything more than that is good.
      Im thinking of adding EQ for endurance! but if I do that Ill tell myself well addd this also and that and next thing you know I will have a full blown cycle. Im tryin to stay away from thoes things these days. Im big enough.lol

Comment

Working...
      X