cardio and carbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cardio and carbs?

I was never much of a carido guy never needed it for BF. but now I do intence cardio for 2 hours a day sometimes more.
    I have this carb drink that is decently low is suggar should I sip on it durring these 2 hours? Is there anything better?
    reason is I am loosing serious muscle.
    thanks for your time.

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    I was never much of a carido guy never needed it for BF. but now I do intence cardio for 2 hours a day sometimes more.
    I have this carb drink that is decently low is suggar should I sip on it durring these 2 hours? Is there anything better?
    reason is I am loosing serious muscle.
    thanks for your time.
    by cardio you mean the MMA stuff right? your not doing it to lose bodyfat etc? yea, sip on the carbs if you want, try to increase cals etc.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      by cardio you mean the MMA stuff right? your not doing it to lose bodyfat etc? yea, sip on the carbs if you want, try to increase cals etc.
      Ya sorry MMA stuff. My BF isnt that low for all the BS I have been doing but not to worried about that. I wanna save some of this muscle. I weighed in at 225 yesterday I was almost 260 last year. My best was 240ish at 7%

Comment

Working...
      X