Please help with bulking workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help with bulking workout

Iam 5'10'' 190lbs iam tryin to get to atleast 205. Can someone give me a 6day bulking workout. thank you

Take drugs six times a week and just do push ups.

Comment

thats a lot of typing so i am not going to give you a program. i will give you rules though.

lift as heavy as you can while at the same time controlling the weight and feeling the muscle.

keep workouts short and to the point.

focus on basics. for example, skip cable bicep curls and just do barbell curls.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
        Take drugs six times a week and just do push ups.
        dont be an idiot outside of the gen chat forum.

Comment

:(

Okay

In a serious manor I would suggest compound movements like deadlifts because they kick ass. I believe YellowJacket had a good post about creating a great bulk routine.

Comment

Agreed with the guys above and you can even do a single body part a day with heavy compound movements.
            I am guessing you are eating like a horse and if you are not you can't achieve your goal to begin with. I always... always do legs on monday because I load my body up with calories on sundays and after that just pick a body part a day. Oh and I do my chest on fridays or saturdays for the weekend pump. :D

Comment

thanks i know it would be a lot to type but iam doing one body part each day so i was curious how many workouts and sets 2 do for bulking

Comment

Originally posted by h-townsfinest View Post
                thanks i know it would be a lot to type but iam doing one body part each day so i was curious how many workouts and sets 2 do for bulking
                I'd do three to four exercise per body part and four sets per exercise and this is where I train different, what I mean is my rep goal stays high like 8 or 10 reps per set and my weight goes up every set even at my heaviest set my reps will be 8 min and if I have to stop at my fifth rep I put the weight down take one deep breath and finish my set. I do that with every exercise.

Now you should post diet.

Comment

ok thanks a lot thats the answer i was looking 4 not Take drugs six times a week and just do push ups. but ive heard of all diffrent ways and i wanted to see where i should start thanks

Comment

i dont agree with beast at all.

for example, for bulking. i would do 4 sets of barbell curls for biceps aorund 10 reps to failure and thats it. 3-4 different exercises for a body part is not right for bulking.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      i dont agree with beast at all.

for example, for bulking. i would do 4 sets of barbell curls for biceps aorund 10 reps to failure and thats it. 3-4 different exercises for a body part is not right for bulking.
                      So if you are doing one body part a day you only do one exercise per body part that's it?
                      That's about 8mins of training a day you should have an infomercial titled "get huge in 8mins a day" I buy that DVD.:D
                      Last edited by wnabeabeast; 03-09-09, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                        So if you are doing one body part a day you only do one exercise per body part that's it?
                        That's about 8mins of training a day you should have an infomercial titled "get huge in 8mins a day" I buy that DVD.:D
                        thats why you do something like back and biceps etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          thats why you do something like back and biceps etc..
                          My suggestion was for one body part a day.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                            My suggestion was for one body part a day.
                            Its difficult to do only 1 body part a day since many movements use more than one body part.

You want to focus on big movements to put on weight. Pull ups, Rows, squats, romanian deadlifts, bench press.

Search for workouts and also bulking diets by "Control" he has laid out some basics that are very helpful.

Edit: I also don't believe you should be working out 6 days a week every week either. Your muscles don't grow at the gym. They grow when you're at home eating and resting. After working out of course.
                            Last edited by ROCKILLER; 03-10-09, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X