What keeps you motivated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scout200 View Post
    Keeping up the habit of working out every day is tough for most of us. What are some ways you keep yourself motivated to hit the gym on your off-days?

-Scout
    simple for me: look at a picture that shows my body, my mind and my life without lifting and what I became as a piece of shit person.

also , I love lifting - rainy days blah blah , it's harder not on sauce sometimes admittedly - but seriously I want to be getting bigger ever god damn squeeze.

Also have a good trainer and partner .. chances of us all being like fuck lifting on the same day ? Not gonna happen. Me n my boy have goals - my trainer has my money ... so yeah no need to explain that lol.

Comment

i cant not lift or eat clean.

it is my drug, i feel great when doing it.

i stop lifting for more then 2-3 days and i just fall apart mentally.

Comment

Love the results i get, the compliments and the ability to push some heavy weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Scout200 View Post
          Personally speaking, my motivation is constantly having to run after my 3 young children! LOL I don't know what I would do if I couldn't keep up with them!! Not only am I doing this for myself, but for my family as well. I plan on sticking around for a very long time!

-Scout
          I live this life as well, Its my only break, plus ive been into sports all my life.Lifted weights on and off,alot of off lol, since i was 14

Comment

Working...
          X