Your best workout advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best workout advice...

Everyone needs advice once in a while, as some advice is worth remembering. If you were to give one piece of workout advice, what would it be?

Don't hurt yoself!

Haha jk

I guess leave your ego at the door... lift what you can without sacrificing proper form or technique.

But then again I cheat with this sometime myself just to pull out those last couple reps but not for full sets if you get what im saying

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      If you're going to lift heavy, do it right or gtfo and go home:) It's my biggest pet peeve when guys rack 275lbs(and I lol)on flat bench or squats and they do these half ass lifts :rofl:

Do it right or don't do it at all....
      :agreed:

Comment

Keep your headphones on, head down, and train hard. The second you make "friends" in the gym and it turns into a social place for you its all over.

Comment

Yes!

The only time I talk to anyone at the gym is if I need a spot. But that's it!

Like you said. Headphones in. Head down. Train hard. Fuckn a quote of the month

Comment

WTF do you when you bump into someone? lol
            Tell em to get the fuck out of my way and let me train!

Hahaha

Comment

WTF do you when you bump into someone? lol
              smile, point to my headphones like "i cant here you brah" and keep walking. i do it 3 or 4 times a week to people.

Comment

What if she's hot:D
                nothing is hotter to me then me and my muscles in the gym! :ghey:

Comment

If she's hot I just do what bouncer said except I point to my dick and keep on doin my thing

Comment

swear to fuck i do it. i do it all the god damn time. people dont take clues or hints.

its usually to dipshits like DNA who wanna know "what you runnen brah"?

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        swear to fuck i do it. i do it all the god damn time. people dont take clues or hints.

its usually to dipshits like DNA who wanna know "what you runnen brah"?
                        fuck that. I don't do that shit. People come up to me and say shit like "Damn you're killing it on the bar" or "that's a lot of weight"

Happened to me today when i was barbell shoulder shrugging 545

Comment

Would you please be so kind and explaining wtf exactly is this? lol/\
                          you have a barbell, load it up with plates, grip the bar and do shrugs. Strict up and down movement, none of that shoulder rolling shit. Best way to kill those traps.

Comment

Would you please be so kind and explaining wtf exactly is this? lol/\
                            Lol

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X