No announcement yet.

Running VS Walking up hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIIT on stationary bike is good IMO, level 15 for 5 minutes then up to level 20 for a minute, level 15 for next 4 mins then level 20 again, do 30 mins in total.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Tell that to the Olympic sprinters who look more like a bodybuilder then any other Olympic athlete.
      They also buy Primobolan by the liter when the "take a break from the track" and run more HGH than this board combined - allegedly.

Comment

Haha allegedly.

Comment

Jogging at 4.8 to 5.0 mph seems for me to be most effective for pure fat loss(30 min). I have done the marathon thing and have the ability to run faster but, it eats my muscle up. Nothing like getting weaker when you are absolutely busting your ass in the gym.

Comment

I think running is better for walking up on hill because in running you don't have any risk but when you walk up on hill, it has some risk of injuries. Now go your nearly park and run slow, it is very useful for your health. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Aubrey View Post
              I think running is better for walking up on hill because in running you don't have any risk but when you walk up on hill, it has some risk of injuries. Now go your nearly park and run slow, it is very useful for your health. Thanks
              Stfu

Comment

Working...
              X