Lower back work out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower back work out

Hey guys im trying to trim up my lower back any good workouts? i need to bring it in i feel its to wide.

Not sure I understand - how is a lower back workout going to make your back less wide?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Not sure I understand - how is a lower back workout going to make your back less wide?
      He saying he wants to trim the spare tire. :D
      Diet and cardio bro. Lifting weights not going to trim the fat.

Comment

alright clean up the diet and run more? i was worried if i start more cardio i will start to burn off muscle also. i know with the right diet i can keep the muscle but at what point do i draw the line on cardio so i wont see those loses?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWacoKid View Post
          alright clean up the diet and run more? i was worried if i start more cardio i will start to burn off muscle also. i know with the right diet i can keep the muscle but at what point do i draw the line on cardio so i wont see those loses?
          Lol why don't you start your cardio eat clean drop some bf then worry about losing muscle? :)
          This is wehere people make mistake. They think to loose body fat they have to get on the treadmill and run like a maniac. Which is wrong. Just get on the bike or treadmill for about 20-25 mins twice a day keep your hr around 65% of your max and you should start seeing some weight/fat loss.
          Keep doing cardio until you reach your goal and once you get there keep doing it to maintain.

Comment

Also to add, there is no "lower back workout" to lose fat. Spot reduction is a myth. You need to clean up your diet and do cardio like Beast said.

Comment

like Scrum and Beast said, diet and cardio.

Comment

ok sounds good thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by TheWacoKid View Post
                  ok sounds good thanks guys
                  Just wanted to add that we didn't mean stop lifting weights and do cardio only. Keep the workouts as is (assuming that you are lifting) add cardio and clean up the diet.

Comment

Obviously there are things like dead lifts etc.. That will train the muscles in the lower back. But like the others have said, if you have to much fat down there you need to clean up your diet. Don't underestimate how important diet is. IMO it's 85% of a bodybuilders success. Diet is all day long, you are only in the gym for a very short period each day.

Comment

Working...
                    X