X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe your shins are weak like a womans

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
      Good point. Guy is full of shit. I never seen anyone with bloody shins from deads
      LOL the powerlifting federations all require deadlift socks or some type of long sock so you don't get blood on the bar and floor.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        LOL the powerlifting federations all require deadlift socks or some type of long sock so you don't get blood on the bar and floor.
        Really? I wanna see a vid of someone slicing their shins open from deads

Comment

maybe your shins are weak like a womans
          maybe..

or maybe your a short arse who's deadlift resembles a Stiff Leg Deadlift and you move the bar less than a standard shoulder shrug..

Comment

Really? I wanna see a vid of someone slicing their shins open from deads
            I hold 2 (two) raw/drug tested powerlifting world records in deadlift. If you don't scrap your shins you are loosing power.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              :disagree: This is NOT true either bro...You don't have to scrape anything in order to do a dead; proper or improper...Like yourself, I power lift(still)and never in my life have I ever done that to my shins and my lifts are in the 500's...I rep 405lbs with no scrape of shin for ten reps...So don't make a claim like that above.

A lot of this has to do with the persons body type as well; short/tall/arm lengths/if they're fat(having a belly), positioning in hands.
              I rep over 100lbs more than that and I weigh in under 206. But, maybe your right

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
                I hold 2 (two) raw/drug tested powerlifting world records in deadlift. If you don't scrap your shins you are loosing power.
                Come on bro you just got some tomato sauce and put it on your legs.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  Stop being a dumb ass...Yes it's possible to do deads and scrape your shins, even with proper form...Now stfu already.
                  Who the fuk asked you skinny. Get out of my thread.

Comment

lol rados a bitch

Comment

pow

Comment

Great comeback dickhead

Comment

Working...
                        X