Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bicep workouts

Hey guys

Im looking for bicep workout to hit the middle part of my bicep, I've noticed my bicep to be flat or running straight and not makng that bump. My bicep bump at the bottom but not the middle.

So what exercises will hit the middle part to give my that rounder bicep when my arm is straight.

thanx guys

Steep preacher or concentration curl.When your doing any curl make sure you squeeze at the top

Comment

Genetics will play a huge role in this, you may never have that peak.

But form is key, slow and squeeze at the top of the movement while you rotate your thumb outward.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
        Genetics will play a huge role in this, you may never have that peak.

But form is key, slow and squeeze at the top of the movement while you rotate your thumb outward.
        yup genetics

but I can give you a quick tip for curls that most dont know or do.
        when you start your curl if your elbow moves up even a bit you are cheating.
        not saying you still dont get a BI workout in but if you want 100% bis your elbow can not move a bit. the curl feels weird kinda retarded but is the 100% bicept envolved
        remember not one lil fraction

Comment

^ This.

I keep my elbows pinned to my side and don't allow them to move. Then go strict and totally under control with the forearm only. Then twist the pinky outward at the top. I see people loading up on the weight and swinging with their upper arm and torso :noo:

Comment

i like hammer curls. ill do steep preacher curls and superset it with hammer curls. i also had the problem of flat bi's and have been really focusing on height. i also use this weird brace they have at my gym you put it over your head and it stops your elbows from moving. my bi's have gone from flat to really swelling even have deep stretch marks on them now.

Comment

standing DB curls transition into hammer curls without break inbetween 3-4 sets of those, followed immediately by seated preacher curls for 3-4 sets hold on the last few reps.

dont count reps, go until your arms feel like they are being burned by acid each set. use a weight where you can get at least 10-12 reps without cheating.

Comment

Working...
              X